Aller au contenu

900, rue Saint-Jacques – 62 étages

Feanaro

Messages recommendés

il y a 1 minute, nicko2a a dit :

Si on pouvait faire revenir un peu de art deco et d'art nouveau ...

L'art déco est de retour en force en décoration intérieure. Totalement.

• Like 1

• Réponses 2,9k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

The inspiration board for this project from Chevalier Morales says everything about what this tower is gonna look like in 20 years.

I wonder how this was presented to the client without being laughed out of the room because what it says to me is: "Montreal has a ton of rundown concrete and cheese grater patterns.  Let's embrace it over every one of the 63 floors guys!  YOLO!"

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lol I was taught at an early age to never just say, “Yuck!” I was made to realize that not everything suits everyone’s tastes.

FWIW, in my humble opinion, if 900 sticks to the original CM concept, it will be one of the most elegant and striking rental residential towers in this city, but à chacun son whatever I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 2
  • D'accord 1

17 hours ago, SKYMTL said:

The inspiration board for this project from Chevalier Morales says everything about what this tower is gonna look like in 20 years.

I wonder how this was presented to the client without being laughed out of the room because what it says to me is: "Montreal has a ton of rundown concrete and cheese grater patterns.  Let's embrace it over every one of the 63 floors guys!  YOLO!"

Capture.PNG

Amen. What it says to me is that the developers pick the cheapest most cost effective way to build, content with flat top buildings. Even with the height limit, we can still play with it by adding unique peaks to the top.  Imagine if l'avenue would be there in the place of this blandness. 

• D'accord 2

15 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Lol I was taught at an early age to never just say, “Yuck!” I was made to realize that not everything suits everyone’s tastes.

FWIW, in my humble opinion, if 900 sticks to the original CM concept, it will be one of the most elegant and striking rental residential towers in this city, but à chacun son whatever I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

lol you are not even following your own advice. "yuck" is an opinion that differs from yours so accept it instead of condescendingly commenting on other posters. This isn't your first born child. Accept it, we hate it. 

• D'accord 1
  • Thanks 1