Aller au contenu

Le Sherbrooke - 25 étages

SonnyT31

Messages recommendés

That’s great, except the “Château Grosvenor” is basically a slum in a high rent area. The tree in the courtyard provides pleasant shade for all the heroin addicts. The owner of the building is a slumlord and people generally stay in this building for less than two years. It would be wonderful if a modern developer bought this property and integrated the old façade with a modern high-rise building.

• Like 1

• Réponses 561
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

16 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

That’s great, except the “Château Grosvenor” is basically a slum in a high rent area. The tree in the courtyard provides pleasant shade for all the heroin addicts. The owner of the building is a slumlord and people generally stay in this building for less than two years. It would be wonderful if a modern developer bought this property and integrated the old façade with a modern high-rise building.

17 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

That's awful. I had thought the building was renovated a few years ago -  a client of mine - a long term resident had to move due to the renovation, he said. The architecture is a beauty.  I would think is protected on its face.  

13 hours ago, geraldshaw said:

I

20 hours ago, geraldshaw said:

I can well remember the "slums" of Montreal in the 1950s - basically  south of the CPR tracks. The urban renewal has been one of the best if not the best in North America with mixed low rise social / co-op  housing and renovation that created the gentrification of the Pointe, St Ann's /Griffintown, Pointe St Charles  and Old Montreal. I would be interested in knowing here the true slums are located.    

• Like 2

Il y a 9 heures, Rocco a dit :

Je serais bien content qu'un skyscraper vienne cacher cet immonde mur de béton qui s'étire sur 35 étages. 

À ce compte là, je préfèrerais même une murale de Patof ou de Vermicelle plutôt que de raser le Grosvenor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KOOL said:

À ce compte là, je préfèrerais même une murale de Patof ou de Vermicelle plutôt que de raser le Grosvenor. 

Qui parle de raser le Grosvenor? On veut juste lui ajouter une Gros(se) tour par dessus.

• Like 1