Aller au contenu

Air Transat offrira des vols directs entre Montréal et Copenhague

Messages recommendés

28 minutes ago, caribb said:

Good news.. Copenhagen was a missing link in our global network. Milan, Berlin & Moscow still need service

Only Aeroflot flies between Russia and North America (JFK, IAD, MIA, LAX). I can't see why they would become interested in YUL let alone why that service would be "needed".

il y a 29 minutes, nephersir7 a dit :

Only Aeroflot flies between Russia and North America (JFK, IAD, MIA, LAX). I can't see why they would become interested in YUL let alone why that service would be "needed".

Pourquoi Transaero volait de Moscou à Montréal il y a quelques années alors?

Il y a 2 heures, man with the golden gun a dit :

Excellente nouvelle pour YUL. Copenhague est une ville fort intéressante à visiter et en prime on a  toutes ces jolies Scandinaves qui habitent ce beau pays qu'est le Danemark.

Bruh 🤣

I'm surprised SAS doesn't fly the route. I know they've been interested for a while, and seeing the new trend of having the Air Canada flights out of Toronto and the Star Alliance partner flights out of Montreal, this would make sense. 

Also, twice weekly on an A321 is perfect to test services. I think we will see more and more city pairs like this to test new routes.

• Like 2