Aller au contenu

AC investor day 2019 presentation

Messages recommendés

Happened yesterday.

http://www.aircanada.com/content/dam/aircanada/portal/documents/PDF/en/investor/Compiled-Investor-Day-Feb2019.pdf

Key highlights:

Continue to build 3 main hubs. International growth will focus on counter-seasonality, as evidenced by YUL-GRU, YVR-AKL and YYZ-UIO winter seasonal routes. Air Canada Rouge will be used as a growing tool for regional flying.

Future route opportunities:

YYZ-Africa mentioned, but no specific airports in Africa were listed. (JNB, ACC and LOS are the most likely.)

737 Max potential new routes
YEG-HNL
YYC-MCO
YVR-MCO
YHZ-FRA
YUL-NTE

A220 potential new routes (these were already known)

YUL-SEA
YYZ-SJC
YYZ-MTY
YVR-IAD
YYC-IAD
YYC-BOS
YVR-YHZ

Fleet wise, 1 more A333 to come online in 2021, bringing the total to 13. Rouge narrowbody fleet will grow to 39 by 2021, with 7 A320s and 4 more A321s coming online.

Modifié par thenoflyzone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting.  Nice to see A320’s to joining the Rouge fleet. No mention of the 737MAX9 and it looks like the A330s will stay quite a while longer. (I kinda wish they’d purchase A330-900neos but I know..) I’m also curious about an eventual Rouge 767 replacement. Overall though it’s impressive how far they’ve come over the past few years. 

Modifié par caribb