Aller au contenu

Downtown Montreal article

Djentmaster001

Messages recommendés

A cool new little article about downtown Montreal. It's very similar to ones I've read about other cities on Forbes or NY-TImes as well and it goes more in-depth than the usual "it's hip, therefore everyone is moving there". 

https://the514lifeblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/the-downtown-experience-why-people-are-moving-to-downtown-montreal/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, denpanosekai said:

Wait, I thought you were writing this blog

(I didn't downvote you, actually +1 because I rather enjoy the blog)

I do help out with the blog with pictures of construction updates and all, but the writing of larger articles are my friends or they write in a team. 

• Confused 1

• Administrateur

Its funny that you guys post a link to your blog here to get some traffic, but in return there's no mention of mtlurb on your "blog" as one of your sources... 

On top of it, either you or one of the writer bash the forum on reddit... like seriously?? 

23 minutes ago, mtlurb said:

Its funny that you guys post a link to your blog here to get some traffic, but in return there's no mention of mtlurb on your "blog" as one of your sources... 

On top of it, either you or one of the writer bash the forum on reddit... like seriously?? 

I know on older posts there were links to Mtlurb and info as well. Plus this site is already well known and established internationally so people will come on here no matter what. As for Reddit, I wouldn't know. That site is toxic so I never go on it and stay away from it. I can always ask my friends to do a collab with Mtlurb, and next time I do a post I'll direct link the site myself.