Aller au contenu

Montreal's Future Skyline

twa

Messages recommendés

Le 2019-02-02 à 18:28, enrigue9 a dit :

HI Twa, I congratulate you for your impressive skills to edit photos. It s very beautiful your creation. I would be pleased to know what software  you used to edit the skyline of Montreal like that.              Thank you! 

J,aurais aimé voir le défunt édifice de Laliberté dans ce point de vue

• 3 semaines plus tard...
5 hours ago, newyorkontario said:

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=8492415

Courtesy of a former member of this forum.  Very nice work (especially Maestria).  Take notice of the height (200m) of the proposed/rumoured (grey) buildings. 

ssp1.jpg

ssp2.jpg

ssp3.jpg

ssp4.jpg

Great job indeed! Dans l'image de Griffintown, il pourrait ajouter Bass 2, Noca et Charlotte pour compléter. Mais c'est du beau travail!

The original poster notes: ""Bientôt / Potentiel / Rumeurs means Soon / Potential / Rumors. These are solid rumors - not something like "Johnny user said so". It's usually from the city concil where they mentionned the project or lobbyist that officially registered for a project. There are no renders published for these projects. I create models that reflect the zonage (height restriction) for these projects. The[se] are in Grey"

The "twin" towers are (according to the notes): 1) the Phillips Square (Brivia) project; (2 towers); and 2) the other tall building is 455 RL West/SNC (zone 200m)  

That is according to the notes,

Modifié par newyorkontario