Aller au contenu

Montreal's Future Skyline

twa

Messages recommendés

5 hours ago, acpnc said:

@twa très belle photo d'anticipation qui donne une excellente idée de la future ligne d'horizon du centre-ville de Montréal. 

Merci! 

5 hours ago, Fortier said:

@twa voudrais-tu travailler avec ce point de vue de @Megafolie? Je crois que ce serait assez révélateur!

Excellente photo! Je passerai à celle là dès que j'aurai le temps :) 

• Like 2

On 2019-01-28 at 10:31 AM, twa said:

Hey everyone, I made a quick mockup of montreal's future skyline, circa 2021, including Vslp, BNC, Maestria, YUL3, 1000 DLM and Solstice. Thought this might be interesting to those of you as impatient as I am!

Mtl skyline proposal@1x.jpg

It's VERY impressive- even without the proposed 200m Central Station Tower (1000 DLG gap), and the 1215 Phillips Square Brivia project.  Maestria really changes the skyline near the Desjardins South Tower.  The Bourse Tower is hiding.  Good work twa 🙂

Modifié par newyorkontario
  • Like 2

Le 2019-01-28 à 10:31, twa a dit :

Hey everyone, I made a quick mockup of montreal's future skyline, circa 2021, including Vslp, BNC, Maestria, YUL3, 1000 DLM and Solstice. Thought this might be interesting to those of you as impatient as I am!

Mtl skyline proposal@1x.jpg

HI Twa, I congratulate you for your impressive skills to edit photos. It s very beautiful your creation. I would be pleased to know what software  you used to edit the skyline of Montreal like that.              Thank you! 

Modifié par enrigue9