acpnc

Messages recommendés

9 hours ago, Rusty said:

Just an example ... Look at today's loads out of LHR on BA 

BA
J6C0D0R0I0W2E0T0Y6B2H1K0M0L0V0S0N0Q0O0G0
LHRYUL17:4019:50788

looks pretty good ... and it's like this a lot on BA to YUL 

For those of us who aren't as well-versed in airline-speak, how should we interpret the load info here?  J6 does that mean 6 people in J-class?  

1 hour ago, Exposteve said:

For those of us who aren't as well-versed in airline-speak, how should we interpret the load info here?  J6 does that mean 6 people in J-class?  

6 seats available (J happens to be J class, but there are many fare classes with varying restrictions, in the main cabin especially). The zeroes mean no seats. W is premium economy, Y is (usually) full-fare, no-restriction economy. That’s usually the last Y-cabin bucket to sell out.

ETA: GDS fare class listings are single-digit, so a “9” could mean more than 9 seats remaining. But fewer than that is usually what’s left unsold; the actual number of seats available at departure depends upon the no-show factor (which on routes like this could be on the order of 15-20%).

ETAM: most flights have oversales specifically calculated to match the historical no-show factor, so those ~40 seats will still get filled.

ETAYM: BA’s fare classes explained.

• Like 1

On 2021-09-08 at 9:36 PM, SKYMTL said:

The loss of Azores Air is a really bummer for me.  I took the direct YUL to PDL flight in 2019 and the week we spent in the Azores was amazing.  It was also nice to have a free stopover service to LIS.  

Well, maybe a glimmer of hope.

PDL-YUL-PDL is showing in their flight schedule for next summer, as of June 4, 2022.

2x weekly service, tuesdays and saturdays.

Subject to change, of course. And still not bookable though. Hopefully that will change.

Montreal isn't showing in their destination list though.

As i said, last time Azores flew to YUL, was in summer 2019. Sept 6, 2019, to be exact. Love flightaware for that !

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/RZO327

• Like 3

5 hours ago, thenoflyzone said:

PDL-YUL-PDL is showing in their flight schedule for next summer, as of June 4, 2022.

Subject to change, of course. And still not bookable though. Hopefully that will change.

As i said, last time Azores flew to YUL, was in summer 2019. Sept 6, 2019, to be exact. Love flightaware for that !

Wow that would be awesome news! My dad's side is from Santa Maria and I was planning to visit in August. 

Thanks for the info :) 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bxlmontreal said:

Une bonne nouvelle à confirmer.

With New York, Washington, Chicago, Bangkok, Shanghai, Tokyo, Tel Aviv and, starting from October, Montreal, Austrian Airlines also has long-haul destinations for business travellers in its flight program.

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/lufthansa-group/austrian-airlines/austrian-airlines-offers-comprehensive-route-network-for-business-travellers/

Bonne nouvelle for sure!

Modifié par caribb
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, thenoflyzone said:

RZO does just fine at YUL, the loads are there. 

Many of the Portuguese in Montreal are from the Azores, so it purely leisure route.

From what I've seen from the past, they are always late to re-add YUL to their booking engine.

Glad to see it up to 2 weekly now.  

• Like 1