Jump to content

Aviation - Actualités générales


acpnc

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, SameGuy said:

I think it was still SATA last time it was here. Or rather, we hadn’t seen one of the rebranded liveries yet.

We did. It used to be SATA. They rebranded to Azores Airlines in 2015. They flew here until summer of 2019.

7 hours ago, bxlmontreal said:

Brussels Airlines aussi, prévu avant le covid pour l'été 2021, mais plusieurs fois reportés. A suivre pour l'horaire d'été 2022, si on est enfin débarassé des variants de la 'bête'.

 

Aer Lingus aussi non?

 

Aer Lingus a d'autre chats a fouetter que YUL. Peut Être dans 4-5 ans, une fois que le trafic est rétablie. Entre temps, AC planifie opérer YUL-DUB l'été prochaine en B737 Max.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, thenoflyzone said:

We did. It used to be SATA. They rebranded to Azores Airlines in 2015. They flew here until summer of 2019.

Yeah but I don’t remember seeing the new livery here before they stopped. Every time I saw them pulling in the last few years it was either their sole A330 SATA Internacional metal with the old livery (that didn’t get repainted before retirement in 2018), or (since 2018) the wet Hi Fly A330 white tail operating Azores flights.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, mont royal said:

Air Algérie?

AH2700 hasn't operated in 7 months. AH2702 last operated in March 2020.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAH2700

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAH2702

Don't know if they switched flight numbers or what, but I haven't seen them in a while. 

Tunisair is operating to YUL, that I know.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/TAR202

 

8 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

Yeah but I don’t remember seeing the new livery here before they stopped. Every time I saw them pulling in the last few years it was either their sole A330 SATA Internacional metal with the old livery (that didn’t get repainted before retirement in 2018), or (since 2018) the wet Hi Fly A330 white tail operating Azores flights.

I've seen their new A321s at YUL in 2019. 

Some pics on airliners as well from July/August 2019.

https://www.airliners.net/search?keywords=azores+airlines+yul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, thenoflyzone said:

I've seen their new A321s at YUL in 2019. 

Some pics on airliners as well from July/August 2019.

Awesome! Thanks! I guess I missed it whenever they sent it (I often don’t work inside the horseshoe or near Whisky pad; now with the lower gates closed I’m rarely near Whisky).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Awesome! Thanks! I guess I missed it whenever they sent it (I often don’t work inside the horseshoe or near Whisky pad; now with the lower gates closed I’m rarely near Whisky).

Yeah, my office is perched 180ft above the terminal building. I see everything ! 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ack!

Do you know Assil?

6 minutes ago, thenoflyzone said:

Yeah, my office is perched 180ft above the terminal building. I see everything ! 😉

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

Small world! My office is at 82, she worked here before moving upstairs!

Yeah I know she worked for Delta back in the day, and from your posts about Delta, I deduced you worked for them too. 

She is still at the ACC, at my old unit, not here at the tower. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
adblock_message_value
adblock_accept_btn_value