Aller au contenu

REM - Matériel Roulant

jerry

Messages recommendés

Fantastic video. Kudos. Seeting face to face is growing on me. Actually, as this is an outdoor metro for most of the part, seeting face to face will provide users with direct outdoor viewing from the windows, which will be a treat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I find looking out the window over the head of someone more than two metres away is much more comfortable and less intrusive than turning my head to the side and gazing across the person right next to me. In our Metro there’s nothing to look at other than butts, but an above-ground metro is like a tour bus!

Looks nice even though:

• frameless windows would have been better
  • Alstom could also have included extra seatings within the driverless space like it did for the MP14 and new MF
  • Live ASVA follow-up would also have been helpful

Overall that rolling stock is a good bargain.

trends.JPG

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, Flo a dit :

Looks nice even though:

• frameless windows would have been better
  • Alstom could also have included extra seatings within the driverless space like it did for the MP14 and new MF
  • Live ASVA follow-up would also have been helpful

Overall that rolling stock is a good bargain.

trends.JPG

Alstom is the supplier, and typically to the customer's demands. Anything can be done for a price. If it's not there or lower quality, it was CDPQi's choice.

I think they only say "light metro" in order to distinguish it from the OG MTL heavy Métro. Most citizen of this great city don't give a F* about what type it is, they just want to know if it's another Métro or something else. Even though I wish they used the right terminology.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Julpyz a dit :

I think they only say "light metro" in order to distinguish it from the OG MTL heavy Métro. Most citizen of this great city don't give a F* about what type it is, they just want to know if it's another Métro or something else. Even though I wish they used the right terminology.

Yep. C'est juste quand même marrant que parmi les dizaines de villes qui utilisent des Alstom Metropolis dans le monde, nous sommes les seuls à ne pas considérer le réseau comme un métro! 😂

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alstom_Metropolis