Aller au contenu

REM - Matériel Roulant

jerry

Messages recommendés

The “St-Laurent” was my choice too plus I like the interior colour scheme. The dark green is fine with me. Looking forward to using these and seeing these trains around the city!

• Like 3

J'avais également voté pour le modèle "Saint-Laurent". J'aimais le côté dynamique du design avec les phares en avant et en arrière qui sont un clin d'oeuil aux haubans du pont Champlain avec les différents tons de gris. Content de voir que ce fut ce design qui a été choisi...

11 hours ago, Flo said:

"Major" league being characteristic of North American championships, I'd say that Montreal is a Major League champion given that the share of rapid mass transit in North American cities is usually below 20% and I trust Montreal is among the top american cities in terms of eco-friendliness. I hope Quebec City and Montreal Nord shall emulate in those steps with their own REM

As for the rolling stock St-Laurent was hands down my pick and I think the colour is quaint and sobre (I was for a STM-blue homogenisation like the way it is being implemented in Ile-de-France)

According to this graphic, Montreal has the second highest ridership per capita in North America, behind New York City and not by much! 

2019-03-19 00.07.37-2.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vivreenrégion said:

? tu parles des phases de prolongement sur la Rive-Nord de Montréal ?

My take is if the REM proves to endure successfully the harshest winters it shall supplant the Pink Line

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Il y a 2 heures, Flo a dit :

My take is if the REM proves to endure successfully the harshest winters it shall supplant the Pink Line

The pink line is a route, not a technology, so I don’t really understand that reasoning. If anything, the outdoor efficiency of the Metropolis trains would more likely benefit the pitch for the pink line since that project would likely opt for the same technology as the REM. What the weatherized Metropolis really puts in jeopardy are some of the proposed extensions of the classic rubber-tire metro, unless people don’t mind this in their neighbourhood…SapporoNanbokusen.jpg

• Like 1

il y a une heure, mk.ndrsn a dit :

The pink line is a route, not a technology, so I don’t really understand that reasoning. If anything, the outdoor efficiency of the Metropolis trains would more likely benefit the pitch for the pink line since that project would likely opt for the same technology as the REM. What the weatherized Metropolis really puts in jeopardy are some of the proposed extensions of the classic rubber-tire metro, unless people don’t mind this in their neighbourhood…SapporoNanbokusen.jpg

C'est où ce truc? Sapporo ?

Il y a 2 heures, champdemars a dit :

C'est où ce truc? Sapporo ?

Un “abri tempo” de 5 km qui couvre la portion sud en surface de la ligne Namboku.

C’est bien à Sapporo.

Modifié par mk.ndrsn
  • Like 1