Aller au contenu

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

On 2021-10-03 at 9:59 PM, Kotar said:

That makes no sense from a fleet management perspective. Why would they want to have two different sets everything. Parts, mechanics, facilities. Even if the two lines don't connect, having the same design is a benefit on almost every front. The way that the CDPQI pinches pennies, I would be flabbergasted if they were different trains. 

They can still specify during the tendering that they require them to be compatible with the current fleet's maintenance standards. It's more about the aesthetic aspect of the train. 

In Japan having different rolling stock for different lines ran by a single operator (such as Tokyo Metro) is common practice and does not seem to be a burden in terms of maintenance, therefore I would not see why we could not do the same here.

• Like 1

Le 2021-10-09 à 14:30, Decel a dit :

Nos vieilles écoles ou le 3e lien ?

https://www.lapresse.ca/affaires/chroniques/2021-10-09/que-peut-on-se-payer-avec-10-milliards/nos-vieilles-ecoles-ou-le-3e-lien.php

Le 3e lien dans l'entête, mais on compare aussi au REM de l'Est

Bel article de manipulation émotionnelle.

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, Julpyz a dit :

Quand même fou... je me demandais si ce projet allait être ralenti considérablement suite aux nombreuses protestations et pourtant, cette annonce indique clairement que la Caisse va de l'avant et avance.

I’m not sure anyone in 2015 realized they were given the keys to the kingdom. REM-A was a testbed to see just how much they could get away with — a LOT — so REM-B will be bulldozed into being with no consultation or concession.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 12 heures, SameGuy a dit :

I’m not sure anyone in 2015 realized they were given the keys to the kingdom. REM-A was a testbed to see just how much they could get away with — a LOT — so REM-B will be bulldozed into being with no consultation or concession.

They already changed things after consultations, don't be in bad faith.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, champdemars said:

Quand même fou... je me demandais si ce projet allait être ralenti considérablement suite aux nombreuses protestations et pourtant, cette annonce indique clairement que la Caisse va de l'avant et avance.

ou... c'est une manœuvre politique et de relations publiques pour mettre de la pression (aka bullying)

• Like 2