Aller au contenu

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

20 minutes ago, geraldshaw said:

Rather than being rude and emotional, surely, given that your are  highly experienced in transportation knowledge -- that since the December 2020  smoke screen announcement of REM est  by the Caisse Infra,  you shall have figured out that REM Est -   above R-L with tracks and noise and views and street commerce destroyed --   was a non starter from the very beginning.  I am puzzled why you are such a cheerleader? Please tell us why.

You seem to pick and choose what to comprehend from your reading here. I’m anything but a cheerleader. I just don’t abide your nonsense.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, geraldshaw said:

Rather than being rude and emotional, surely, given that your are  highly experienced in transportation knowledge -- that since the December 2020  smoke screen announcement of REM est  by the Caisse Infra,  you shall have figured out that REM Est -   above R-L with tracks and noise and views and street commerce destroyed --   was a non starter from the very beginning.  I am puzzled why you are such a cheerleader? Please tell us why.

Please tell us which condo tower you live on R-L. Im sorry your view will be destroyed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Le Batisseur said:

Si creusé un tunnel sous René Levesque n'est pas une option, es ce que creusé en tranché pourrait rendre l'option possible?

Selon Denis Coderre, "toute va s'éffouarer" si on creuse au centre-ville.  Bref il répète la petite chanson de CPDQ

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, danny12345 a dit :

Selon Denis Coderre, "toute va s'éffouarer" si on creuse au centre-ville.  Bref il répète la petite chanson de CPDQ

Pis la ricaneuse s'est résignée au fait que ça va être en aérien.

Le monde devraient faire pareil car ça va être ça...

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Rocco a dit :

Please tell us which condo tower you live on R-L. Im sorry your view will be destroyed.

It's not very kind of you to say that to @geraldshaw, or to anyone else for that matter.  However, and thankfully, there are very few condo towers on R-L east of Robert-Bourassa (the projected end of the line for the REM de l'Est).  In the Downtown core, most towers are hosting offices and hotels (which is not to say that their occupants will not be affected).  The only (residential) condos that I am aware of (east of R-B) are located far away, one at the corner of Labelle and the other at Wolfe. 

You should rather be sorry for the ruined potential for new condos springing up along R-L eastern leg.  Regardless, I still do not believe that this nightmare will materialize.

• Like 1

Many, many condo towers east of Robert-Bourassa on R-L.. Le Broadway, Le Métropole, POM, 825 R-L (Samcon), Clos Saint-André, Le Central, Le Sofia, Le Montcalm... Sans compter toutes les tours locatives: Le V, Allegra, Le Glö 2, Rubic, et j'en passe.. Bref, des tonnes de résidences.

The problem with underground rem is not about feasibility. Everything is feasible is you have unlimited cash and resources. The project must be viable. Cost and schedule can easily double with underground projects that I've worked on.