Aller au contenu

Station Montpellier - Discussion

Messages recommendés

• 4 semaines plus tard...
il y a 38 minutes, felixinx a dit :

Rendu

Montpellier-rendu-de-la-station-REM.jpg

Pour changer de quai, est-ce qu'il y aura un passage direct sous les rails ou faudra-t-il sortir et traverser sous le viaduc comme c'est le cas actuellement?

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Decel a dit :

Pour changer de quai, est-ce qu'il y aura un passage direct sous les rails ou faudra-t-il sortir et traverser sous le viaduc comme c'est le cas actuellement?

Il sera possible de traverser sans sortir à l'extérieur

image.thumb.png.ee9d2b6657454466c4605b8ad614f94a.png

• Like 1

• 4 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...

I drove along Côte-Vertu from Ste-Croix to l’Acadie today, the first time passing Gare (Station) Montpellier in forever — honestly I think the last time I was near this intersection/station was on the AMT train in the early 2000s before I started working full time at YUL. I would wager good money that this will become one of the busiest stations north of McGill, perhaps the busiest. The area is very densely built up already, with new projects sure to come.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

I drove along Côte-Vertu from Ste-Croix to l’Acadie today, the first time passing Gare (Station) Montpellier in forever — honestly I think the last time I was near this intersection/station was on the AMT train in the early 2000s before I started working full time at YUL. I would wager good money that this will become one of the busiest stations north of McGill, perhaps the busiest. The area is very densely built up already, with new projects sure to come.

Just for visitors of the prison or the SAAQ, it will be a boon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, SameGuy a dit :

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tuck Tape plant site to be converted to something else in the next few years. Other potential projects would be the Clinique Plein Ciel and potentially a portion of the Shell gas station. All underutilized land given the immediate proximity to the REM and the short 10 min ride downtown from there

• Like 3