Ouvrages d'art - Antenne Aéroport

Messages recommendés

Dans l'onglet Info-Travaux sur le site du REM:

Forage du tunnel, entre le Technoparc et l’aéroport Montréal-Trudeau

•  ROUTIÈRE
  •  À partir d’octobre 2020, 7 jours sur 7, de jour et nuit*
  •  Centre et aéroport

Nature des travaux

Le tunnelier a commencé le forage du tunnel de 3 km qui reliera la station Marie-Curie, située dans le Technoparc Montréal, et la station YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau.

Au fur et à mesure qu’il avance, le tunnelier creuse le roc, évacue les déblais en surface à l’aide d’une vis sans fin, puis installe les parois extérieures du tunnel, le tout de manière simultanée.

Les travaux s’effectueront de jour et nuit, et se poursuivront en 2021.

Impacts et mesures d’atténuation prévues

image.png.0d284d1db6b10b029f8903c685025a7c.png
* Les dates et la séquence des travaux sont sujettes à changement.

La carte ci-dessous illustre le chemin de détour en novembre 2020

2020-11_Alexander-Fleming_FR.png

Suivre le chantier en direct

Vous pouvez suivre en direct l’entrée sous terre du tunnelier en cliquant sur le lien ci-bas, ou via notre site web rem.info dans l’onglet « Chantier – Photos et vidéos »

Voir le tunnelier

https://rem.info/fr/info-travaux/forage-tunnel-technoparc-aeroport

• 3 semaines plus tard...
il y a 12 minutes, Julpyz a dit :

Does anyone know if the tunnel is single track?

I stumbled on this map, which suggest that it is. However, I don't think it's an official map.

Yes it has been disclosed since the beginning that the tunnel is single-track

• Like 2

• 9 mois plus tard...
24 minutes ago, gedeonking said:

Any news about Alice? Wish REM would publish videos and pictures on the progress…

They are a bit on the lazy side for videos and pictures. They could use social media way more and post cool stuff. But I guess only geeks are interested in that stuff, so they dont really care lol

6 minutes ago, Kolev3000 said:

They also have 3 years and a half left, minimum, so there’s no rush at all…Except me for getting a Job…

Maybe at CDPQi? 😏 Time to dust off that CV..

4 minutes ago, Kolev3000 said:

I’m gonna say at the interview that I’m in the top 1% of MtlUrb and that some women roast me passionately because she think that I was serious bullying @acpnc Maybe It’s gonna work !

Except if that woman is the head of human ressources at the Caisse 😏 Then she will say dont call us, we'll call you.

27 minutes ago, Rocco said:

They are a bit on the lazy side for videos and pictures. They could use social media way more and post cool stuff. But I guess only geeks are interested in that stuff, so they dont really care lol

If your fancy-ass, gee-whiz TBM that you introduced with huge fanfare was permanently bogged down just 250m from the portal, would you be reminding the public it exists??

27 minutes ago, Kolev3000 said:

They also have 3 years and a half left, minimum, so there’s no rush at all…Except me for getting a Job…

The tunnel needs to be dug asap so the rest of the equipment, rails, etc can be installed. Think about it, the elevated structure in the West Island is almost built but it won’t open for three more years. It all takes time. At this point, a traditional roadheader — or even blasting and excavating — would’ve been quicker and easier.