Aller au contenu

REM - Antenne Ouest

Messages recommendés

The more I see/read about this the more I am getting worried about future impacts. NouvLR is asking for derogations on what is already included in the REM contract and they have the nerve to complain when the municipality questions the impacts?? I don't blame Kirkland on this one. It sounds like the municipalities have not been well consulted and are voicing legitimate concerns on the introduction of massive infrastructure with large-scale impacts. We all want high-speed public transit but shouldn't NouvLR work more closely with it's partners? You can just strong-arm everybody to get your way.

Speaking of massive infrastructure, this is starting to resemble the Metropolitain...including the crappy cement. If the cement looks patchy now, what will it look like in 10-15 years? I also can't wait to see all the beautiful graffiti that will surely come on those pillars...why not get some local artists to paint the pillars instead of waiting for the inevitable tagging?

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, go_habs_go a dit :

The more I see/read about this the more I am getting worried about future impacts. NouvLR is asking for derogations on what is already included in the REM contract and they have the nerve to complain when the municipality questions the impacts?? I don't blame Kirkland on this one. It sounds like the municipalities have not been well consulted and are voicing legitimate concerns on the introduction of massive infrastructure with large-scale impacts. We all want high-speed public transit but shouldn't NouvLR work more closely with it's partners? You can just strong-arm everybody to get your way.

Speaking of massive infrastructure, this is starting to resemble the Metropolitain...including the crappy cement. If the cement looks patchy now, what will it look like in 10-15 years? I also can't wait to see all the beautiful graffiti that will surely come on those pillars...why not get some local artists to paint the pillars instead of waiting for the inevitable tagging?

Municipalities have 10 days to comment on whatever plans they are shown by NouvLR. It's in the REM law..

1 hour ago, ScarletCoral said:

Municipalities have 10 days to comment on whatever plans they are shown by NouvLR. It's in the REM law..

So they can object in 10 days but that doesn't mean it's resolved within 10 days. What happens after the municipality comments or objects to something in the plans? I'm curious if there is a defined process that is followed to resolve any dispute. Some sort of arbitration? Or do they just negotiate till one side backs down?

Sounds like Kirkland objected to where NouvLR was planning to place the pillars (too close to existing municipal infrastructure for sewers and water mains) but it's taking months to resolve. Without knowing all the details I think Kirkland is right to ensure that critical infrastructure such as water and sewage is safe and easily accessible (we take it for granted but is their any infrastructure more important than this in the world today? I say no).

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, go_habs_go a dit :

So they can object in 10 days but that doesn't mean it's resolved within 10 days. What happens after the municipality comments or objects to something in the plans? I'm curious if there is a defined process that is followed to resolve any dispute. Some sort of arbitration? Or do they just negotiate till one side backs down?

Sounds like Kirkland objected to where NouvLR was planning to place the pillars (too close to existing municipal infrastructure for sewers and water mains) but it's taking months to resolve. Without knowing all the details I think Kirkland is right to ensure that critical infrastructure such as water and sewage is safe and easily accessible (we take it for granted but is their any infrastructure more important than this in the world today? I say no).

J'ai fait une recherche rapide avec le mot « jour »

Article 12 de la Loi http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ShowDoc/cs/R-25.02
Pour l’application des articles 149 à 157 de la Loi sur l’aménagement et l’urbanisme (chapitre A-19.1) à la réalisation du Réseau par la Caisse, le délai de 120 jours prévu à l’article 152 de cette loi est réduit à 60 jours alors que le délai de 90 jours prévu à l’article 155 de cette loi est réduit à 45 jours.

Les autres articles avec des délais concernent les occupations temporaires lors de la construction du REM

Loi sur l’aménagement et l’urbanisme http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/showdoc/cs/a-19.1

57 minutes ago, ScarletCoral said:

J'ai fait une recherche rapide avec le mot « jour »

Article 12 de la Loi http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ShowDoc/cs/R-25.02
Pour l’application des articles 149 à 157 de la Loi sur l’aménagement et l’urbanisme (chapitre A-19.1) à la réalisation du Réseau par la Caisse, le délai de 120 jours prévu à l’article 152 de cette loi est réduit à 60 jours alors que le délai de 90 jours prévu à l’article 155 de cette loi est réduit à 45 jours.

Les autres articles avec des délais concernent les occupations temporaires lors de la construction du REM

Loi sur l’aménagement et l’urbanisme http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/showdoc/cs/a-19.1

Intéressant! Merci @ScarletCoral pour tés réponses rapides et instructives (comme d'habitude) 🙂

Dans la newsletter du REM http://elink.clickdimensions.com/m/1/89192639/02-b19277-2bd3f41337d34864ba76915bda517294/1/834/ebc3222c-b36f-4801-baa4-983fcbbb3d38

Ouest-de-l’Île. Le 6 octobre, la poutre de lancement « Marie » commencera sa traversée au-dessus de l’autoroute 40 près du boulevard Henri-Bourassa Ouest, une opération qui continuera tout le mois d’octobre. Des entraves routières sont à prévoir surtout de nuit et la fin de semaine du 19 et 20 octobre. Suivre les travaux et détours routiers

image.png