Aller au contenu

Ouvrages d'art - Antenne Rive-Sud

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

3 hours ago, mashdash said:

I made a little drawing of what I saw of the rails and overhead cables installed. I believe there's just 3 points that need to be connected fully. 

rem progress.jpg

The overhead line system is installed from Mill to IDS?

il y a 22 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

The overhead line system is installed from Mill to IDS?

Yes, it is! To the left of the photo of the beams from a few days ago that I posted you can see the end part of the overhead line. Also I have this photo that's from the bridge on Bonaventure Highway that's harder to see but I noticed the cables started from Île-des-Sœurs Station

IMG_1603 2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mashdash said:

Yes, it is! To the left of the photo of the beams from a few days ago that I posted you can see the end part of the overhead line. Also I have this photo that's from the bridge on Bonaventure Highway that's harder to see but I noticed the cables started from Île-des-Sœurs Station

IMG_1603 2.jpeg

Oh that’s really good news! I haven’t been on Bonaventure since late fall. I will keep my fingers crossed that things move quicker than I think.🤞🏼

58 minutes ago, Rocco said:

On installe la plateforme centrale. Ça ressemble à celle du Skytrain, mais à la différence que la nôtre est en métal grillagé pour ne pas que la neige s'y accumule.

Screenshot_20220118-180528_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-180507_Samsung Internet.jpg

mid_255732_429060.jpg

The Canada line really does more closely resemble the REM (or vice-versa?) than do the Expo or Millenium lines. Even the “guard rails” are molded into the concrete of the guideway like the West Island branch here.

il y a 15 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

The Canada line really does more closely resemble the REM (or vice-versa?) than do the Expo or Millenium lines. Even the “guard rails” are molded into the concrete of the guideway like the West Island branch here.

Except that the Canada line has a 3rd rail and not 1920s catenaries! 😉

Screenshot_20220118-194015_YouTube.jpg