Aller au contenu

Station Panama - Discussion

Messages recommendés

2 hours ago, Enalung said:

It almost feels like a temporary building which they fully expect to be torn down without the decade. Perhaps they are expecting some kind of development in the future?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybeeeee

22 hours ago, Enalung said:

It almost feels like a temporary building which they fully expect to be torn down without the decade. Perhaps they are expecting some kind of development in the future?

It looks like a cheap version of Terminus Longueuil , but with wooden ceilings , and a careless experience for users .

• 2 mois plus tard...
21 hours ago, SameGuy said:

The open bus shelters bug my ass sooooo much. I don’t know who’s paying for this bus terminal — Caisse, STL, MTQ? — and don’t care, but you can’t tell me they even considered closing and putting HVAC in the shelters. Like the SRB-PieIX… $500 million and they didn’t bother to turn the stations into actual stations. This isn’t Nice or Sydney or San Diego, with sunshine and 24° nine months a year…

And is that the final trim on the roof fascia?? Holy crap that’s some cheap siht. Looks awful.

Seriously worst design ever. Doesn't look anymore convenient the the old Panama. Atleast before the buses would drop you right next to the 45 bus that would go straight downtown, and you had more parking right next to the bus stops. Now the experience will be 10 times worse in winter. 

• Like 2

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 3 mois plus tard...