Aller au contenu

Fortier

Messages recommendés

16 hours ago, Chicoutimi said:

Will the building in red hide the view from white building?

7DD341E1-9E76-4F4F-B42A-2ECE57BAF57A.jpeg

What is important is what you don't see.

Is there  a 7 or 14+ story building behind that tree? Will the PPU des Faubourgs allow more density for the following phases? Will Prével follow the same configuration for the 2 succeeding lots on the eastern portion of the site?

This development plan of the site gives clues, but is it the plan final? I think you have to speak to the people at the sales office to get a definitive answer.

image.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IluvMTL said:

image.png

Exceptional panoramic views 

Without seeing the final plan for the site, I think the best assurance of a view of the J-C bridge (either direct or partial) are the units facing the east and west sides of the pedestrian mall and future linear park, as well as the units facing Parthenais, De Lorimier and eventually the last phases bordering on Rene-Levesque. I would opt for a comer unit as high up as possible. That being said, there is always the roof terrace where you can enjoy the views and fireworks with your neighbours.

There will also be other incredible views (including many Montreal icons and historical buildings ) from units on this site such as the skyline of the city, the pedestrain mall in the Village, La Ronde, Ile Sainte-Helene,  the Tour de Levis, the Biosphere, Prison des Patreiotes, Maison des Gouverneurs, Pomoage Craig, Maison des Soeurs de la Providence, Eglise Saint-Vincent de Paul, the Olympic Stadium, Molson Clock and R-C tower, Old Montreal, the mountain and the river. For example, you can see the cross on Mont-Royal on street level when you are on Ste-Cat just east of De Lorimier. And if you look east you can see the cranes of the Port of Montreal. I can see 5 bridges as well as many of those assets from my apartment on Parthenais (for now).

When the Village au Pied-du-Courant had their lookout, the views were fantastic  from only 2 or 3 levels up. I wish I had taken a panorama shot. Imagine the views from 45 metres or more. Some buildings/units on this site will have between 180 to 360 degree views for several kilometers depending on where they sit vis a vis the bridge deck. Besides the bridge the closest tall building is the 600 Fullum. The only unknown is the former Télé-Quebec site. They may decide to build something higher there one day. 

The viewing possibilites are incredible. I cannot overstate this. Few other sites can offer such rich views. I think that Prével didn't exploit these terrific views in their promotion to date. It makes me wonder if they are sufficiently aware of the value of this asset. Ever hear of the expression 'million-dollar view?  It is certainly a plus value selling point and the smartpixel screen is a great tool for this.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, IluvMTL a dit :

Exceptional panoramic views 

Without seeing the final plan for the site, I think the best assurance of a view of the J-C bridge (either direct or partial) are the units facing the east and west sides of the pedestrian mall and future linear park, as well as the units facing Parthenais, De Lorimier and eventually the last phases bordering on Rene-Levesque. I would opt for a comer unit as high up as possible. That being said, there is always the roof terrace where you can enjoy the views and fireworks with your neighbours.

There will also be other incredible views (including many Montreal icons and historical buildings ) from units on this site such as the skyline of the city, the pedestrain mall in the Village, La Ronde, Ile Sainte-Helene,  the Tour de Levis, the Biosphere, Prison des Patreiotes, Maison des Gouverneurs, Pomoage Craig, Maison des Soeurs de la Providence, Eglise Saint-Vincent de Paul, the Olympic Stadium, Molson Clock and R-C tower, Old Montreal, the mountain and the river. For example, you can see the cross on Mont-Royal on street level when you are on Ste-Cat just east of De Lorimier. And if you look east you can see the cranes of the Port of Montreal. I can see 5 bridges as well as many of those assets from my apartment on Parthenais (for now).

When the Village au Pied-du-Courant had their lookout, the views were fantastic  from only 2 or 3 levels up. I wish I had taken a panorama shot. Imagine the views from 45 metres or more. Some buildings/units on this site will have between 180 to 360 degree views for several kilometers depending on where they sit vis a vis the bridge deck. Besides the bridge the closest tall building is the 600 Fullum. The only unknown is the former Tele-Quebec site. They may decide to build something higher there one day. 

I cannot overstate this. Few other sites can offer such rich views. I think that Prével didn't exploit these terrific views in their promotion to date. It makes me wonder if they are sufficiently aware of the value of this asset. Ever hear of the expression 'million-dollar view?  It is certainly a plus value selling point and the smartpixel screen is a great tool for this.

Thanks a lot for the answer!! For units **15, above 8th floor, is there any chance to see the Bridge or the river? Thanks 

6 hours ago, Chicoutimi said:

Thanks a lot for the answer!! For units **15, above 8th floor, is there any chance to see the Bridge or the river? Thanks 

Yes it is possible. Refer to my previous comments. But you really should speak to an agent at the Prével sales office to see what units respond to your needs and ask to see the view from that unit on the smartpixel screen.