Aller au contenu

Fortier

Messages recommendés

First round of excavation (to prepare for wood lagging) along the Ste-Cat side looks completed . 

Last of the remaining soldier piles being inserted  in the southern portion of the Parthenais side.

20200305_114506.jpg

• Like 2

The CCU presentation by Nos Architects contains 47 pages in the ordre du jour du 10 mars 2020 (see pages 818-864 in the attached doc). Some of you might find the other slides interesting too as they deal with various elements and design choices for this project. There are material choices, elevations, sections...

I did not print all the pages. And i wasn't able to amend the presentation in its entirety simply because I wasn't  able to create a doc with these pages only using my version of  Acrobat software. If you can tell me how to, or do it, would be much obliged!

In this page we see that there is only one basement level for parking et al. So excavation should go pretty fast for Lot 1.

image.png

CA_Vma_ODJ_LPP_ORDI_2020-03-10_18h30_FR.pdf

il y a 15 minutes, IluvMTL a dit :

The CCU presentation by Nos Architects contains 47 pages in the ordre du jour du 10 mars 2020 (see pages 818-864 in the attached doc). Some of you might find the other slides interesting too. There are material choices, elevations... I did not copy the whole document simply because I wasn't  able to create a doc with these pages only  with my version of  Acrobat software. If you can tell me how to, do it, would be much obliged.  

In this page we see that there is only one basement level for parking et al. So excavation should go pretty fast for Lot 1.

Voilà
I just used the print function with save as PDF

EsplanadeCartier_CCU.pdf