Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Maybe La Cordée finally decided to build their office which they have planned in 2002. Anyways, densification and development are good for Saint-Marie. I believe we will see a change in the coming years, especially if Bertone decides to advance with their Quais de Lorimier project.

On 2018-06-05 at 3:09 PM, FrancSoisD said:

La Cordée est située derrière le sixplex des Délices d'Amandine. Alors l'on pourrait sans trop de risque spéculer que l'acquéreur ait déjà fait / fera une offre au-x-à la proprioS de cet immeuble également!

Et la densification sous forme de condos à 8 étages face à laquelle personne ne serait étonné ne ferait que continuer de préparer le terrain pour la venue des Quais de Lorimier. [Re-wink!]

Les ventes apparaissaient dans le rôle d'évaluation pour les 2 lots vacants seulement.

Nouveau propriétaire 

CAPITAL ROGER & KONRAD INC.
Statut aux fins d'imposition scolaire : Personne morale
Adresse postale : 501 DU CHENAL , REPENTIGNY QUEBEC, J6A 2Z8

• 5 mois plus tard...

This morning I noticed a company called Vynle4wrap, or something like that,  post this sticker on the east wall of Delices d'Amandine. That is right next to the vacant lot that La Cordee sold to Roger And Konrad Inc.  This afternoon surveyors were out taking measurements on Sainte-Catherine and Parthenais.  I tried to question them, but they were not very forthcoming with answers. They did confirm that they were not working for the city though. I asked if it was for that empty lot where the sticker was, they said no. When I asked them if it was for the Prevel lot, they sort of reacted, but just said it was for a private company. So the mystery continues. Both lots in question have more than one cadastral number.

20181121_145948.jpg

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Is this picture from today? Would be an odd time to start with any excavation work... Maybe they're doing some tests?

6 hours ago, IluvMTL said:

Travaux préparatoires?

Ils sont en train d'excaver  près du mur ou se trouve la sortie d'air de la pâtisserie Les  Delices d''Amandine. 

20181219_093756.jpg

Modifié par georgeplamondon10

Yep. Took it this morning. They actually just excavated about 5 specific spots around the perimeter,  took a look, then refilled them and left.  It's as if they will return with a smaller shovel to concentrate on those spots. May have something to do with the drain or plumbing. Just guessing. Here's what they left behind.

20181219_155945.jpg

• 4 semaines plus tard...

If they build to maximum height on this lot (23 metres and 8 floors), this will be the tallest structure on this stretch of Sainte-Catherine.

According to present zoning, they can occupy a maximum surface area of 70% (which pretty much is represented by the fenced in area in the above picture, or the red area in my sketch). Since the site is approx 20m x 30m up to those blocks (in the pic) in the lane,  they can build to a max of 420 m2  per floor. 

Curious to see how they achieve this and if they add any balconies, Juliette or regular. If they set back (yellow in my sketch) from Place Neville, the laneway that La Cordee uses for deliveries, they could allow for a parking entrance here (if one is planned) or else just create a back garden area. I'm pretty sure a big selling point will be the view of the bridge from the rooftop terrace. But since QdL is allowed 45 metres (almost twice the height of this one) they better hurry up and sell their units soon.

SecteurPJC-SqViger_Pompage_Craig_U_Haul_Molson_Janvier_2019-Scene 10.png

Sauf que le COS (densité) est de 4, donc 4x la superficie du site. 

(Si) Le site est de 20x30, soit 600m2. 4x600 = 2400m2 (surface totale permise sur le site)

Avec un CES de 70%, ça donne des étages de max 420m2. 

2400m/420m = 5.7 étages (si on construit un bloc comme sur la modélisation)

@UrbMtl Alors un peu plus de jaune pour conserver la hauteur de 8 étages. Dissons, 300 m2 par étage.

Mais c'est 6 ou une demi-douzaine, la superficie totale du projet reste la même. Sinon, d'autres avantages à construire moins haut?