22 minutes ago, peekay said:

My trip to Tokyo in September 2009 was fucking amazing! I am in love with the city! I also visited Kyoto which was breathtaking!

Enjoy!

Been there too as well as Osaka. One of the best adventures of my life. Loved Kyoto!! I’ll confirm on the humidity though. It’s a killer lol but they have a lot of mist sprays on the streets to cool you off. 

1 hour ago, peekay said:

My trip to Tokyo in September 2009 was fucking amazing! I am in love with the city! I also visited Kyoto which was breathtaking!

Enjoy!

Tokyo - Hakone - Kyoto - Osaka/Nara - Tokyo 

?

J'étais sur un vol ORD-YUL aujourd'hui qui était en retard comme à l'habitude et ils ont fait sortir les gens qui connectait vers NRT en premier. Il y en avait une dizaine. C'était surprenant sachant qu'il y a des vols direct ORD-NRT avec plusieurs compagnies.

19 hours ago, lewism said:

J'étais sur un vol ORD-YUL aujourd'hui qui était en retard comme à l'habitude et ils ont fait sortir les gens qui connectait vers NRT en premier. Il y en avait une dizaine. C'était surprenant sachant qu'il y a des vols direct ORD-NRT avec plusieurs compagnies.

Air Canada does a great job attracting Americans to connect via its Canadian hubs to international destinations. Its cheaper for Americans and it makes money for AC. Its called 6th freedom. Yesterdays flight had many Americans connecting from ORD, LGA, EWR, PHL, IAD, DCA, BOS and BDL. Same goes for PVG.