Aller au contenu

Rumeur: nouvelle liaison vers une ville majeure

Messages recommendés

• 2 mois plus tard...

Well, it's late in the year to announce a winter route. So i guess if an announcement is coming, it's for summer 2019. Like i said previously, there is going to be additional Rouge 767s in eastern Canada as of November 2018, as YVR is getting de-Rouged. YUL and/or YYZ can get a new route for next summer with those frames.

There are also those 4 additional A333s coming online next year. AC could very well announce something in the next weeks or months.

Modifié par thenoflyzone

il y a une heure, thenoflyzone a dit :

Well, it's late in the year to announce a winter route. So i guess if an announcement is coming, it's for summer 2019. Like i said previously, there is going to be additional Rouge 767s in eastern Canada as of November 2018, as YVR is getting de-Rouged. YUL and/or YYZ can get a new route for next summer with those frames.

There are also those 4 additional A333s coming online next year. AC could very well announce something in the next weeks or months.

For sure YYZ and YUL will get more Rouge flights next summer with YVR getting de-Rouged.  Increase in frequency or new routes or both?  We will find out soon.  As for the 4 A333 coming next summer (and 2 more B789), you have to take into consideration that there is 6 B763 leaving.  That is one for one, so not much room for expansion if they use those frames to replace the B763.  Then again, the MAX8 can also replace some B763 but I doubt YOW-FRA/LHR and YYC-NRT will go MAX8.