Aller au contenu

Maestria - 57, 61 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

il y a 20 minutes, blue_dragon a dit :

Been lurking on this forum since it opened, and before on skyscraperpage a couple years before. Still pinching myself every time there's a new project above 100m in Montreal - so happy our city is finally turning around. Now if we could only get rid of that absurd mount royal height limit... 

If we can have a very dense skyline à la Vancouver then I can live with the lack of height. But what an exciting moment for our city indeed !

• Like 3

On 2019-02-13 at 3:37 PM, Djentmaster001 said:

When I mean Bureaucracy, I don't mean it in a bad way since it's how all governments operate. But Montreal does have a lot of red tape and it is time-consuming especially for businesses or development. You can limit this and still be democratic of course, but for a project to go through the same council multiple times and then the city and then back and forth is ridiculous. And I don't mean it in a bad way but it is time-consuming and inefficient even if it's in the best interests. I've worked in government so I know how it all is but it is a bit excessive here. 

Seems like sometimes it's not enough, with the quality of some of the projects that go thru the CCU and what not.

I don't think it's ridiculous to ask for améliorations back and forth, pour avoir mieux. On mérite mieux, et c'est un travail dynamique.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1