Aller au contenu

Origine - 7 étages (2021)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Il y a 7 heures, denpanosekai a dit :

I'm glad we have a project on this spot. But the greenwashing kinda sickens me, and white brick now?? Ehhh. Bet ya 20 it'll be beige leftovers from Griffintown.

It appears that it won'tbe greenwashing, but i won't hold my breath until i see the horticulturists pouring soil in bin, and then proceeding to plant the vegetation!

I'm also pretty disappointed by the sudden change of cladding, which will deprive Verdun (mainland) from a fully con temporary bldg...

Was this following a demand from the CCU? :/

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, FrancSoisD said:

It appears that it won'tbe greenwashing, but i won't hold my breath until i see the horticulturists pouring soil in bin, and then proceeding to plant the vegetation!

I'm also pretty disappointed by the sudden change of cladding, which will deprive Verdun (mainland) from a fully con temporary bldg...

Was this following a demand from the CCU? :/

Je préfère de loin la brique à la tole (contemporaine?), qui passe souvent bien mal l'épreuve du temps, quoique la brique blanche aussi ca vieilli mal. 

Pour répondre à ta question, il te faudrait aller consulter les documents du dernier CCU à ce sujet.

Le 2017-07-13 à 09:23, Gabmtl a dit :

20050228_10155515856712436_1690733748_o.jpg

Le 2017-07-18 à 10:16, vincethewipet a dit :

perspective-atwater-p-1080.jpeg

J'ai l'impression que le rendu original représentait un projet beaucoup plus ambitieux, avec un plus grand nombre de terrasses privées.

La nouvelle entrée en forme de maison reprend la silhouette originale du Pavillon, maison historique située à cet endroit précis dans les débuts de Verdun.

• Like 1

Got a call from the real estate agent responsible for the project. The price of a one bedroom is now the price of a two bedroom (per the guidelines of Guide Habitation) in a pre-sale environment because of the popularity of the project. 

There are 50 possible floor plans for the condo which is very unusual and makes the project special. The condos are much smaller than advertised 

I wish I was able to own in my neighbourhood mais c'est la vie. 

Modifié par Packrat87
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, denpanosekai said:

Bummer but thanks for sharing the info. I'm sure you can find something else for sale at your price range. Are you working with an agent?

No, it was my first time dipping my toe in the real estate world. And the Origine Habitations was unique so that prompt me to try to get in at the presale stage.  I'll save up on a larger downpayment to get in on a price point.

Construction été 2019 => complétion été 2020. Voici le courriel que j'ai reçu le weekend dernier de la part de District Atwater.

Citation

Le 23 février 2019

Depuis la consultation citoyenne participative de juillet 2017 à laquelle vous avez généreusement participé, nous avons travaillé à développer un projet qui tient compte de ce que vous avez amené à la discussion, qui est viable et qui répond aux exigences de la ville. Ça a été tout un défi !

Nous sommes fiers du résultat et aussi d’avoir fait ce qu’aucun autre développeur n’a fait avant nous à Verdun, soit de consulter le milieu en amont d’un projet issu du privé.

C’est donc avec beaucoup d’émotions que nous vous annonçons que le projet Origine, au coin du boulevard LaSalle et de la rue de l’Église, a été approuvé le 5 février dernier au conseil d’arrondissement de Verdun. La construction pourra donc débuter à l’été 2019 pour se terminer à l’été 2020.

En espérant vous recroiser bientôt, encore une fois, je vous remercie de votre apport dans ce projet,

Alexandre Forgues
District Atwater

Il y a 14 heures, Packrat87 a dit :

Got a call from the real estate agent responsible for the project. The price of a one bedroom is now the price of a two bedroom (per the guidelines of Guide Habitation) in a pre-sale environment because of the popularity of the project. 

There are 50 possible floor plans for the condo which is very unusual and makes the project special. The condos are much smaller than advertised 

I wish I was able to own in my neighbourhood mais c'est la vie. 

I feel for you. The northern part of  Verdun's quickly becoming another gentrification hotspot: nestled between 2 metro stations, located only 3-4 kms from downtown, with a sandy beach just months from opening (work's practically completed), and close to highways heading towards all 4 directions ('can't wait for the frigging Turcot interchange to be finished, as well as the express lanes leading to Samuel de Champlain bridge!)... This, plus all the new fancy stores, restos and bars, come with a price tag for the sector, and it's inflating real fast for the real estate...

I personally couldn't afford buying in this sector before at least 3-5 years, but should i wish to buy at that moment the market would most likely kinda push me to look in LaSalle (which is a no-go zone by my own urbanite and architectural standards, so i may be stuck renting in the Greater South West for another decade...) :(

• Like 1

Le promoteur pratiquement larmoyant dans son discours de remerciement, lui qui a oh combien écouté les doléances des citoyens pour pondre un projet en harmonie avec eux et la cité. Et puis de l'autre main, il augmente les prix sans scrupule, pour maximiser son profit. Bienvenue au cours de Business 101. 

• Like 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...