Aller au contenu

Place Gare Viger - 7, 13, 20 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Thanks @Dominic723 👍🏼. That was something I considered, but it’s my understanding that the yellow is already fairly deep at Berri-UQAM and is just below the surface under de la Commune, so I thought the slope wouldn’t be too dramatic. I’d love to learn more.

• Like 1

Il y a 14 heures, Dominic723 a dit :

In the best of world, that would be a great idea, but the STM said it’s impossible since the yellow line in that area is in a slope and it would required a whole reconstruction of the tunnel of the yellow which would be quite difficult to modify and brake the slope to add a « landing » for a station in the middle. Too bad in the sixties they did not think to build it. Because the Old city is close to Berri-UQAM but it’s still a walk 

Une boucle de tramway pourrait très bien corriger l'absence de métro dans le secteur.

• Like 1

If the proposed “réseau structurant” that may or may not run along Notre-Dame meets up with a centrally-located station on one of the other modes (REM Griffintown, Métro Champ-de-Mars, etc), this might be a good alternative. But if there’s no direct link to downtown or educational centres it’s less appealing.

il y a une heure, acpnc a dit :

Une boucle de tramway pourrait très bien corriger l'absence de métro dans le secteur.

Tout de même la station Champs-de-Mars n'est qu'à 6 minutes à pied et probablement moins quand le parc au dessus de la 720 sera complété. C'est très court comparé à plusieurs quartiers denses de Montréal.

Capture d’écran 2020-07-10 à 14.30.35.png

Modifié par AP241
  • Like 2

Si ce sera effectivement un tramway sur une emprise partagée, alors c'est par conception destiné à de courtes escales;  par contre, s’il s’agit d’un SLR principalement en emprise ségreguée, il faudra peut-être qu’il passe sous terre entre le Vieux-Montréal et Griffintown/PSC/Sud-Ouest.

• 2 semaines plus tard...