Aller au contenu

Solstice - 44 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Really sucks that there is still no news on the project. Im so excited to see when this and 1000 de la montage begin construction, the area will be amazing

il y a 8 minutes, SKYMTL a dit :

Unfortunately, not too many buyers of 1000 de la Montagne will realize this building will completely block their outside view of the mountain....

The 1000 de la Montagne will be farther back, almost on Lucien-L’Allier, while this one will be directly on de la Montagne, so I don’t think there’s much of an issue there.

2 minutes ago, SkahHigh said:

The 1000 de la Montagne will be farther back, almost on Lucien-L’Allier, while this one will be directly on de la Montagne, so I don’t think there’s much of an issue there.

Maybe but I think it all depends on where the tower is placed relative to its base / podium.  

il y a 49 minutes, SKYMTL a dit :

Maybe but I think it all depends on where the tower is placed relative to its base / podium.  

Généralement les promoteurs essaient de rentabiliser leurs projets, en s'assurant de pouvoir offrir le maximum de vues possibles, soit en déplaçant l'assiette du projet ou en créant des angles à cet effet.

2 minutes ago, MARTY said:

It would be real nice if the 1000 and the 1030 would be joined by the 1050 as is shown in the attached. It was already posted on MTLURB  in July 2012. Kind of really dense........??

http://matrix.cwcanada.com/filecabinet/Trans/374960/de la Montagne 1050.pdf

Give it time, some developer will see how fast the area has developed and that there is no signs of slowing down

Il y a 8 heures, MARTY a dit :

It would be real nice if the 1000 and the 1030 would be joined by the 1050 as is shown in the attached. It was already posted on MTLURB  in July 2012. Kind of really dense........??

http://matrix.cwcanada.com/filecabinet/Trans/374960/de la Montagne 1050.pdf

I just hope an eventual tower would integrate this nice building better than in that sketch.

Capture d’écran 2018-05-25 à 11.28.09.png

• Like 1

• 1 mois plus tard...

La base est belle, mais le slender tower a les memes mur rideau que le Drummond!

J'ai fait un reverse search, il ne semble pas y avoir d'autre rendus pour l'instant. Ce n'est pas encore sur leurs site (meme en fakan l'URL directement)