Aller au contenu

Solstice - 44 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Il y a 3 heures, Skyleaper a dit :

Montréal has come a long way. But saddens me that this city greatly lacks creativity in it's Skyline. Truly a shame. 

Yes Montréal has come a long way and in the past 10 years 30 of the 50 highest buildings in town were (are being) built. Regardless of the creativity I'd rather have what I see now than watching almost exactly the same skyline for a quarter of a century.

Il y a 6 heures, Skyleaper a dit :

Lovely Pictures Chico! Montréal has come a long way. But saddens me that this city greatly lacks creativity in it's Skyline. Truly a shame. 

Il est vrai que sur certaines photos il manque de variété architecturale, mais à partir d'autres points de vue la ville est fort originale. Sur le fil skyline on peut d'ailleurs admirer des clichés sublimes avec tout l'éclectisme souhaitable. Donc je suis d'accord avec toi: on pourrait user de plus de créativité, mais je n'ai certainement pas honte du résultat actuel, surtout vu dans son entier du Vieux-Port, de l'ile Ste-Hélène ou du Mont-Royal. Mais bien sûr ça reste matière de goût.

2 hours ago, KOOL said:

Yes Montréal has come a long way and in the past 10 years 30 of the 50 highest buildings in town were (are being) built. Regardless of the creativity I'd rather have what I see now than watching almost exactly the same skyline for a quarter of a century.

I totally agree, but it is definitely sad how the Y-columns here — or the twist of 800, or the almost-imperceptible kink of the Liverwürst’s southwest edge — elicit oohs and ahhs from the architecture fans on these forums.

• Confused 1

L'Avenue is definitely the best of the new crop of towers.   I think BNC is up there on account of its sheer size and quality of materials (I mean, a bank HQ).  I think Le Livmore - once complete - will be a standout too.  YUL looks interesting from afar  - my honorable mention.   

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, internationalx a dit :

L'Avenue is definitely the best of the new crop of towers.   I think BNC is up there on account of its sheer size and quality of materials (I mean, a bank HQ).  I think Le Livmore - once complete - will be a standout too.  YUL looks interesting from afar  - my honorable mention.   

I am very happy with the first phase of Le Livmore too - the subtle curves and the overall quality of the materials are really standing out for me and i'm excited for its bigger brother to arrive!

• Like 2

Il y a 9 heures, la1994 a dit :

I am very happy with the first phase of Le Livmore too - the subtle curves and the overall quality of the materials are really standing out for me and i'm excited for its bigger brother to arrive!

Puisqu'on n'a plus le choix d'ouvrir les vannes de l'immigration, on peut s'attendre à une vague importante de nouveaux arrivants au centre-ville. Cette dernière stimulera le marché d'acheteurs comme de locataires par une demande accrue et progressive. Donc on peut s'attendre à des annonces devancées pour certains projets compte tenu du temps qu'il faudra pour livrer une tour d'habitations et encore plus face aux impondérables et aux éventuels délais qui sont devenus monnaie courante actuellement.