Aller au contenu

600 Peel (tour résidentielle) - ?? étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

32 minutes ago, Djentmaster001 said:

I agree, 40% is too much, the current 30% is more than enough and double that of other cities. Perhaps the city can ask CF to build more 3 bedroom units since they'll build taller, and contribution to social housing. I would do both of those since 1. you'll build taller, 2. they're spending $2B on this project, so a contribution of a few million $ to the city to build social housing is fair. 

This is prime real estate costing top dollar. To ask a company to devote a hefty percentage of their land for social hosting in the center of downtown is absurd. That’s how you drive entrepreneurship away

The sense of entitlement on this forum is mind blowing sometimes. Imagine yourself take out a large loan, collateralize  your home and other assets, start a business (which pays taxes and creates jobs), to then be told how to spend the money generated from said business from bureaucrats (who pay themselves with said business’ tax dollars).

Modifié par _mtler_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, _mtler_ said:

This is prime real estate costing top dollar. To ask a company to devote a hefty percentage of their land for social hosting in the center of downtown is absurd. That’s how you drive entrepreneurship away

The sense of entitlement on this forum is mind blowing sometimes. Imagine yourself take out a large loan, collateralize  your home and other assets, start a business (which pays taxes and creates jobs), to then be told how to spend the money generated from said business from bureaucrats (who pay themselves with said business’ tax dollars).

I'm aware of this, it's just a suggestion as to what to expect with PM, so relax.:chillpill: I know it's prime real estate and I would let them build up to the max but when you have PM in charge, you're going to expect stuff like I mentioned. I'm an investor myself, have contributed to many projects in N.A and I know that this is how you drive entrepreneurship away, but things are a bit different here. 

• Confused 1

S’ils veulent se simplifier la vie ils n’ont qu’a construire sur les terrains au bord des rails qui permettent la hauteur maximale comme ça ils ne se font emmerder par personne.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rusty said:

Will this tower go on sale soon?

From what I heard, sometime this year/2019. Nothing specific but the guy who told me this also told me about TDC3 going on sale/starting in 2017/18 and that's exactly what happened. 

Edit: I should add as a way to not get peoples hopes up, they still have to go through consultations and approval for the project. They do have the desire to build to the max but we don't know if they'll obtain it. Also, the date I was given is subject to change due to market conditions, OCMP consultations and all that jazz. 

Modifié par Djentmaster001
  • Like 2

So the whole "210M" in the title is completely based off a rumor of a rumor through a second-hand source?  I just want to bring this up again and again when everyone goes crazy after the true height is announced.  :shiftyeyes:

• Like 1