Aller au contenu

Victoria sur le Parc - 58 étages

acpnc

Messages recommendés

il y a 12 minutes, pathfinder91 a dit :

Y'a pas une autre tour de 65 étages??

Il n'y a pas de 65 en vue mais probablement un 62 près de la Place Bonaventure. Voir topic «Le 62 étages not Brocco» déplacé dans la section «vision». O.o 

• Thanks 1

• Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

il y a 16 minutes, franktko a dit :

Vous oubliez que BNC ce n'est pas des nouveaux emplois - une belle tour de 28 étages va se vider juste à côté et bien d'autres espaces éparpillés en ville. J'imagine aux alentours d'un million de pied carrés va tomber sur le marché.

Il y a des rumeurs que c'est CGI qui prendra cet espace. Ou du moins j'ai lu cela quelque part.

That's what I was implying, they will not be filling vacant office space, it's a move within the city. After BNC move and after CGI move, we will still have the equivalent of a 46 office tower to rent in Montreal.

Someone mentionned that new office space being built was not speculation and that it was already rented. True, but in a sense, it is speculation because they just freed 1 million square feet of office space in other parts of town, space that will be for rent when the construction complete. If CGI move from one place to the other, you still have all that space left to rent.

il y a 1 minute, franktko a dit :

That's what I was implying, they will not be filling vacant office space, it's a move within the city. After BNC move and after CGI move, we will still have the equivalent of a 46 office tower to rent in Montreal.

Someone mentionned that new office space being built was not speculation and that it was already rented. True, but in a sense, it is speculation because they just freed 1 million square feet of office space in other parts of town, space that will be for rent when the construction complete. If CGI move from one place to the other, you still have all that space left to rent.

Just destroy the old building, sell the land to a developper who will build new condos haha xD

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, mark_ac a dit :

Are you suggesting CGI is moving to Toronto? 

No. I should not have used Toronto. I should have said China. CGI will not be moving from China. Even better, I should have said CGI will be moving from Montreal thus putting all its old office space on the market.