Cryptocurrency

jesseps

Is anyone here using Gatehub. I will need your help.

I bought BTC yesterday from Coinbase and transfered it to Gatehub, but it is now stuck in limbo. I do not have the XRP wallet active and I cannot get the BTC wallet active.

If you can manage to help me to get everything in working order, I will buy you a beer or two.

Thanks.

When did you open your wallet? They may have waiting period before it's active. Try calling GateHub and telling them the wallet address you sent it to and that it was sent from coinbase at what time, maybe they'll be able to see it. For people who are enough in the how (Gatehub who supports wallets should be) Bitcoin shows the transactions and the address they were sent to.   

39 minutes ago, budgebandit said:

I use Quadriga with the Jaxx wallet. So far so good. 

I will look into that if I can manage to get my BTC / XRP (if I can manage to exchange) out of Gatehub.

I've been in crypto since 2012. I made money off of xrp but sold it off. I don't touch that stuff anymore. It is everything that crypto is against.

Here are my top picks:

Syscoin, IOTA, Walton, Raiblocks and Ethereum.

If you want to make quick money in January go with BELA. They will double in price. Long term, buy syscoin.

I use QuadrigaCX then transfer btc to polo or bittrex. Binance is also where you will find iota and WC.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, peekay said:

I've been in crypto since 2012. I made money off of xrp but sold it off. I don't touch that stuff anymore. It is everything that crypto is against.

Here are my top picks:

Syscoin, IOTA, Walton, Raiblocks and Ethereum.

If you want to make quick money in January go with BELA. They will double in price. Long term, buy syscoin.

I use QuadrigaCX then transfer btc to polo or bittrex. Binance is also where you will find iota and WC.

Today is a good day to buy everything.

True XRP goes against the whole crypto ideology.

If I had liquidity, I would buy into Ethereum, Raiblocks, Stellar (similar to XRP imo) and Tronix.

Where do you get your Raiblocks?

kucoin.com

I remember ridiculous returns last spring. I strongly believe that this spring (after tax returns) will blow away the percent returns from last year. Total crypto market cap is already at 800 million. Should reach 2 trillion by May. The amount of new users in the exchanges is insane! Bittrex and Binance and Coinbase are overwhelmed with new user registrations.

• 2 months later...