YMQ

Level YUL-Orly,Paris 3 times a week eff Summer 2018

I am trying them next week.

Lets see how that goes. I find it crazy they charge for water on the plane and $56 for a meal.

What is even more crazy, by the end of January 2020, they will charge people to use the entertainment system.

On another note, the airfare starting Spring 2020, will be $345 round trip taxes in.

@jesseps I tried them on my way back from europe last month.  It was pretty comfortable, the entertainment system was great, and we landed 45 minutes earlier than scheduled. I had to fill my water bottle from a malfunctioning water fountain in the terminal before flying, but for $185 it was really worth it lol

IMG_20190521_182114.jpg

@nephersir7 Level wasn't so bad, it was nice being able to take the Tender at Trudeau to board the flight. All the French people on the way back found it weird, laughable and interesting to have such a thing.

It is crazy that Terminal 3 at Orly is a new, but you need to walk to gate E15-16 to get water, before you cross over to D.

Even at Paris Orly they asked us if we wanted to check our carry-on bags free of charge.

Orly is slowly becoming a better airport, with them connecting all 4 terminals and by 2024, having the metro to get into Paris in 25 mins or something.

Il y a 9 heures, jesseps a dit :

@nephersir7 Level wasn't so bad, it was nice being able to take the Tender at Trudeau to board the flight. All the French people on the way back found it weird, laughable and interesting to have such a thing.

It is crazy that Terminal 3 at Orly is a new, but you need to walk to gate E15-16 to get water, before you cross over to D.

Even at Paris Orly they asked us if we wanted to check our carry-on bags free of charge.

Orly is slowly becoming a better airport, with them connecting all 4 terminals and by 2024, having the metro to get into Paris in 25 mins or something.

Never take Level at Orly, never. Believe me, I'm a frequent flyer.

I was on a Level flight last November back to MTL. Arrived at Orly almost 2 hours before the flight with no luggage to check-in, just a carry-on. The agent at the desk refuses to check-in me and more than 15 other people telling us it was to late. The airport was empty so no waiting time at the security.  Note that they don't have any online or automatic check-in machine so we were lifted alone with no solution than waiting for the next flight 4 days later ( Level flies on Saturday and Wednesday only in 2018). All last minute flights to MTL were more than 5000$. As we were a bunch of people in the same situation, we found together a Air Transat flight to MTL from Nice the next day morning so we rented a van an driven to Nice all night. So Shitty airport + shitty air company = big shit 

29 minutes ago, playmind said:

Never take Level at Orly, never. Believe me, I'm a frequent flyer.

Arrived at Orly almost 2 hours before the flight with no luggage to check-in, just a carry-on. The agent at the desk refuses to check-in me and more than 15 other people telling us it was to late. The airport was empty so no waiting time at the security.  Note that they don't have any online or automatic check-in machine 

Maybe this wasn't possible in November, but I had no issue checking in online and getting my e-boarding pass the day before my flight from Orly.

I showed up at security barely an hour before the gate closing time and it was not an issue.

il y a 50 minutes, nephersir7 a dit :

Maybe this wasn't possible in November, but I had no issue checking in online and getting my e-boarding pass the day before my flight from Orly.

I showed up at security barely an hour before the gate closing time and it was not an issue.

Happy to see you had a totally different experience. But you won't see me there for a while.