Aller au contenu

Samysoza

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 1,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I would like the tower to be at least 100M tall, and if anything maybe they can get a waiver to build up to 130-135M? (just for variation purposes though, I'm aware it'll take too much time and resources with ocpm) Anyways what I would like to see the most is commercial at the base. I really want to see more restaurants or bars on R.L and that'll spark more competition for the street. R.L needs some animation at night time IMO, and it's slowly getting there, so hopefully, whatever goes here contributes to this. 

• Like 3

il y a 38 minutes, theodore123abc a dit :

Sure, but at Atwater where you start to get nice classy houses.

Much classier houses used to be located slightly to the east, in the Golden Square Mile.   Unfortunately, the majoriy were demolished, particularly those south of Sherbrooke Street, to make way, ironically,  to the New Downtown*, with a heavy dose of surface parking lots and ugly apartment towers.

* Which had previously been centered on St. James Street (rue Saint-Jacques).

Il y a 2 heures, theodore123abc a dit :

Sure, but at Atwater where you start to get nice classy houses.

If you look at the way René-Lévesque is built, there are rowhouses past Mackay on the north side too. Plus there's the Grey Nuns Residence diagonally.

Building a 180m tower in that area would be overkill (120m is fine, keep the tall projects for the actual core) IMO.

il y a 43 minutes, Djentmaster001 a dit :

I would like the tower to be at least 100M tall, and if anything maybe they can get a waiver to build up to 130-135M? (just for variation purposes though, I'm aware it'll take too much time and resources with ocpm) Anyways what I would like to see the most is commercial at the base. I really want to see more restaurants or bars on R.L and that'll spark more competition for the street. R.L needs some animation at night time IMO, and it's slowly getting there, so hopefully, whatever goes here contributes to this. 

Tant qu'à demander une dérogation, on fait ce qui a déjà été fait et on demande 170m.

• Like 3