Aller au contenu

Samysoza

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 1,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Il y a 10 heures, Rocco a dit :

One thing's for sure. Its not higher than 120m! Sacré Montréal ?

On va se retrouver avec des beaux piquets de clôtures  de 120 mètres à partir de CGI et ce jusqu'à la rue Guy .ça va vraiment être impressionnant comme décor !

I'm hoping it will be LESS that 120m.  

We need some height variation since -especially from the south- Rene Levesque is starting to look like a picket fence due to there being little to no north / south development of 100M+ structures.  

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, SKYMTL a dit :

We need some height variation since -especially from the south- Rene Levesque is starting to look like a picket fence due to there being little to no north / south development of 100M+ structures.  

As long as it's between 100 and 120 and is pleasing esthetically (like YUL and Stanbrooke are) I'll be happy.

The Espresso needs to go too.

Il y a 4 heures, man with the golden gun a dit :

On va se retrouver avec des beaux piquets de clôtures  de 120 mètres à partir de CGI et ce jusqu'à la rue Guy .ça va vraiment être impressionnant comme décor !

Parce que, le décor actuel est mieux?:P

7 hours ago, SKYMTL said:

Agreed on the height variation but why set the bar lower ?  I live in the shadows of that corner and have no issues with building taller in the area.  Malheureusement Montreal est une ville avec le vertige a trop d'endroit.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swansongtoo said:

Agreed on the height variation but why set the bar lower ?  I live in the shadows of that corner and have no issues with building taller in the area.  Malheureusement Montreal est une ville avec le vertige a trop d'endroit.   

180-200m would be cool to stretch out the skyline in a significant way with variation. Something under 100m will just look like the end of the dt core which isn't cool, at least that's my take. 

• Like 2