Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

1 hour ago, Yabucoa77 said:

That is what I meant. Did not mean to sound difficult. I know that there is a way to go through the entire Place des Artes station without a Metro ticket. So you can get to the Places des Artes complexe and continue connecting on that side. That is what I know

I apologize if I sounded snarky; I was responding to @KOOL after his post implied that I’m clueless. 😜

1 hour ago, ERJ-Boy said:

Imagine, 2 blocks west and they could Connect The Bay, the Delta Hotel, 2020 R-B. 

I’m sure it’s a LOT more difficult than any of us want to believe — otherwise every new metro line would be cut & cover and there’d be no SRB or tramway or anything! But wouldn’t that connection to complete the downtown loop be ridiculously cool?

• Like 1

Le 2020-06-15 à 14:16, SameGuy a dit :

I’m sure it’s a LOT more difficult than any of us want to believe — otherwise every new metro line would be cut & cover and there’d be no SRB or tramway or anything! But wouldn’t that connection to complete the downtown loop be ridiculously cool?

Oh yeah definitely. Normally it would have to come with some new building. In this case the only thing I could think of is if something is built on the Hertz site with an underground connection to The Bay, but that's still more than one block away

• Like 1