Je regardais pour le fun le truc en bas de la page principale du forum qui dit qui est connecté, et wow, sur 7 personnes connectés, 5 sont des membres qui n'ont jamais postés un seul message... :duh:

Come on you lurkers, post something! Join the discussion, don't just observe!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Membres fantômes.

Un petit effort pour le français, en tout cas dans le titre des fils, ça ne ferait pas de tort.

Qu'est ce qu'il y a? Fantôme ça ne s'écrit pas comme ça?

Tu ignores le sujet du fil pour critiquer une faute inexistante? :rolleyes:

• Administrator
Qu'est ce qu'il y a? Fantôme ça ne s'écrit pas comme ça?

Tu ignores le sujet du fil pour critiquer une faute inexistante? :rolleyes:

La phaute est inexistante parceque je l'ai corrigée :rottentomato:

La phaute est inexistante parceque je l'ai corrigée :rottentomato:

Si c'est vrai, je blâme l'usage phréquent de l'anglais! ;)

Still, MartinMtl that was a very troll-ish comment! Hang your head in shame, sir.

Back to the subject at hand -- les fantômes, arrêtez de lire seulement et participez dans la discussion! :yes:

Si c'est vrai, je blâme l'usage phréquent de l'anglais! ;)

Still, MartinMtl that was a very troll-ish comment! Hang your head in shame, sir.

Back to the subject at hand -- les fantômes, arrêtez de lire seulement et participez dans la discussion! :yes:

troll-ish comment? WTF? Why should I be ashame for trying to improve the level of french on the site by pointing out a mistake you made? It's funny, because, when someone correct one of my mistake, I'm just happy he does, allowing me to improve myself. But if you prefer going on with your mistakes, then suits yourself.

troll-ish comment? WTF? Why should I be ashame for trying to improve the level of french on the site by pointing out a mistake you made? It's funny, because, when someone correct one of my mistake, I'm just happy he does, allowing me to improve myself. But if you prefer going on with your mistakes, then suits yourself.

My good sir, i embrace mistakes for they are catalysts for improvement and change. However your comment was trollish in nature not for pointing out a mistake but for its somewhat inflammatory delivery. By stating "a little effort would go a long way" you're implying that i didn't make an effort and/or that i don't care about spelling and language; i most certainly do, and your assumption is offending.

That's why.. i said it's a trollish comment. Now that you understand me, let it go, put it behind you, and let's get back to the discussion at hand!

I think accounts that do not post at least one message after a week of being registered should be deleted. At least one post... stimulating further discussion could only benefit this already excellent forum further!