Aller au contenu

425 Viger Ouest - Rénovation et agrandissement (2020)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Il y a des lois d'affichage dans le Vieux, donc ce ne sera probablement pas aussi voyant. Il vont probablement faire qqc dans le style des bureaux sur Mc Gill College. Une petite enseigne qui s'intègre bien dans le quartier..

• Thanks 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...
2 hours ago, Yabucoa77 said:

I think all the work at this point is inside and eventually they will do the final touches missing outside.

This has been the answer for months. They usually go along simultaneously.

• 2 mois plus tard...
On 2020-03-14 at 9:23 PM, Rocco said:

This has been the answer for months. They usually go along simultaneously.

Something very fishy is going on for this project. The progress is one of the slowest I’ve ever seen for this type of project. I live across the street and can see inside and there has been no work done since about November. Occasionally one dude will be seen walking around and that’s pretty much it. I understand the current lockdown hasn’t helped much but even since being given the green light for additional staff there is next to nothing going on yet people are there bright and early at 6am making plenty of noise doing nothing much. Not to mention the lights inside shining directly into our windows all night - and not just little light bulbs - high beam construction lamps. Ridiculous.

17 minutes ago, lucd said:

Something very fishy is going on for this project. The progress is one of the slowest I’ve ever seen for this type of project. I live across the street and can see inside and there has been no work done since about November. Occasionally one dude will be seen walking around and that’s pretty much it. I understand the current lockdown hasn’t helped much but even since being given the green light for additional staff there is next to nothing going on yet people are there bright and early at 6am making plenty of noise doing nothing much. Not to mention the lights inside shining directly into our windows all night - and not just little light bulbs - high beam construction lamps. Ridiculous.

Work is definitely slow, but it has not been stopped since November. I took photos at the end of January that showed workers working on the curtain wall. Notice the wood board in the bottom left corner.

Now in the second image taken by another user around February 20, the wood panel has been replaced by glass.

I am guessing that since the announcement that google would be the primary tenant, plans had to be adjusted for the interior. 

Screenshot_20200516-104852_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-105036_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1