Aller au contenu

YUL - Nouveau terminal

Trudeau

Messages recommendés

il y a une heure, p_xavier a dit :

Oui et c'est digne d'une république de bananes. Ce n'est pas parce que des gros aéroports le font qu'on doit le faire.  Les p'tits bus ou l'embarquement sur le termac ruine l'expérience client point.

Question d'opinion. J'ai eu à emprunter les bus à la descente d'avion dans des dizaines d'aéroport, ça me laisse habituellement indifférent - sauf en cas d'intempéries!  

Il y a 18 heures, playmind a dit :

Can you read those two words "happens constantly"? I'm sure the top airports you named are doing it as a temporary mesure not as a day to day procedure. 

I used those as an example because yes they do that every day and for many flights a day. The major airlines at these airports even provide enhanced service for their premium passengers (Lufthansa at Frankfurt drive/pick-up their first class passengers and top frequent fliers with mercedes/porsche/bmw instead of the buses) they developed those services because it's quite frequent to board from the apron.

I don't think they have that much of a problem airside... They can still twin the main taxiways, reconfigure the runway exitways, they have plans to expand the transborder jetty and convert more gates to international/transborder swing gates. 

The problem is the terminal itself... The check in areas, the arrival hall... That's not built for 25-30M capacity... 

• 11 mois plus tard...
il y a 10 minutes, thenoflyzone a dit :

I've seen ADM's plans for the next 5 years. Can't reveal much until it's finalized and they officially publish it.

What I can say is that I've already hinted at what will happen, be it on this thread, or others.

If ADM goes through with all the plans, you won't recognize the airport layout on google earth come 2022-2023.

When are they going to publish it ?