Aller au contenu

Le 1420 - 6 étages

_mtler_

Messages recommendés

Il y a 9 heures, ScarletCoral a dit :

je n'avais pas réaliser que c'était le même promoteur que le TOM...  😶
https://www.corev.ca/1420montroyal

image.png

Ah! non... je plains les acheteurs qui risquent d'être déçus de toujours attendre leurs unités passé 2025... À moins que ce ne soit leur.constructeur qui ait fait problème avec le Redfern et le TOM? :/

Il y a 6 heures, Trashy15 a dit :

«On a chaque jour 200 ouvriers sur le chantier»

200 Denis ?!?!?! Ils ont sorti la machine à clone ! :P

Si c'étaient des Denis 2.0, ils vont p't-être s'en tirer cette fois?

Il y a 6 heures, SkahHigh a dit :

Ce bon vieux Daniel Revah dont le chantier autorise des déversements de sols contaminés en pleine nature!

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/enquetes/201901/26/01-5212470-deversements-en-pleine-nature.php

Avec ça et les retards du TOM, on a un entrepreneur certifié comme louche.

"Louche" est un mot trop poli pour décrire cet individu...

• 2 semaines plus tard...

I don''t know why anyone would support this project.

These people Developed TOM Condos, by far the worst condo project in Montreal for the last 9 Years.

These people ruined lives, stole money, lied, cheated, deceived and so so much more. 

TOM Condos is just an example of how professional these people are.

A complete and utter embarrassment, you should be ashamed. 

• Like 2

Il y a 20 heures, MrC a dit :

I don''t know why anyone would support this project.

These people Developed TOM Condos, by far the worst condo project in Montreal for the last 9 Years.

These people ruined lives, stole money, lied, cheated, deceived and so so much more. 

TOM Condos is just an example of how professional these people are.

A complete and utter embarrassment, you should be ashamed. 

I hope someday the City or even the province of Qc could have effective means to bar such developpers from selling / building anything related to real estate!

1 hour ago, FrancSoisD said:

I hope someday the City or even the province of Qc could have effective means to bar such developpers from selling / building anything related to real estate!

Very Simple, have laws that protect buyers from delays. Many other provinces have this set up to protect the buyer. For example, my cousin in Ontario told me that over there if the developer pushes back the delay by two dates stated by the developer, residents have the rights to their deposits back.

Just another reason why everyone flocks to Ontario. 

il y a 33 minutes, MrC a dit :

Very Simple, have laws that protect buyers from delays. Many other provinces have this set up to protect the buyer. For example, my cousin in Ontario told me that over there if the developer pushes back the delay by two dates stated by the developer, residents have the rights to their deposits back.

I didn't know about any such legal protections in ON. If so, it's grean, and we should have this be voted in Qc, too! :)

But your premice that this is the reason "everyone flocks to [ON]" is way off! (I haven't downvoted you, however.)

On 2019-02-08 at 5:21 PM, FrancSoisD said:

I didn't know about any such legal protections in ON. If so, it's grean, and we should have this be voted in Qc, too! :)

But your premice that this is the reason "everyone flocks to [ON]" is way off! (I haven't downvoted you, however.)

Yupp!

in Nova Scotia, a developer can only delay 360 days passed initial promised completion. 

Many provinces in the country has such  laws in place to protect consumers. 

Buyer not have to wait 10 years to move to their home. 

• Like 1

C'est une aberration que dans la deuxième province la plus populeuse du Canada on n'ait pas une meilleure loi qui protège les acheteurs dans le secteur de la construction, autant pour les délais que pour les garantis de qualité et le marketing trompeur, particulièrement dans le segment du condo.

• Like 1

On 2019-02-08 at 4:49 PM, MrC said:

Ontario has been having a net loss of inter-provincial moves for some time. 

il y a 19 minutes, mont royal a dit :

Ontario has been having a net loss of inter-provincial moves for some time. 

The loss was minor however: -0,26% for the last 2 decades, and it's actually been positive since 2015. Quebec has had the 2nd lowest interprovincial emigration rate out of the 11 provinces and territories losing population to mainly Alberta and BC during the same period.

Citation

Ontario's interprovincial migration rate have shifted over the years. It was negative in the 1970s, positive in the 1980s, but then negative again in the 1990s. It went back to the positive in around the time of the turn of the millenium for a few years, but has been in the negatives constantly from 2003 to 2015, and has been in the positives since then. Over the period from 1971 to 2015, Ontario was the province who experience the second lowest levels of interprovincial in-migration and out-migration, second only to Quebec.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ontario#migration

1057px-Net_cumulative_interprovincial_migration,_1997_to_2017,_as_a_share_of_population,_2016.png

• Like 1