Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Disagree. The base of the services from Montreal to China, Algeria, Morocco, France etc are firstly on the VFR (visiting family and relatives traffic). This usually makes up 75-80% of the traffic. The next layer is business traffic at a much higher premium. Having business traffic is great, but it also has to layered with consistent cultural/tourism traffic. And right now, this link between Montreal-India is non existent and will take decades at best to develop in any material fashion.

My point was that it is going to take years for this to happen I don't see Quebec going after Indian immigrants or they suddenly wanting to come here. I don't see any significant VFR traffic based on that. I don't see Montreal being a huge tourist draw. If they want French culture they'll likely go to France. If they want North America they'll likely go to the US. That leaves gradual economic growth as our main hope. I agree that'll take a long time and won't power any sizeable traffic at this point. Certainly not enough to warrant a direct air service in the short term.*

Modifié par caribb

• Réponses 30
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques