Aller au contenu

Spotting Photos/Videos

Alexcaban

Messages recommendés

4 hours ago, Kotar said:

The folks at Airliners.net would like to see these.

Lol I just remembered this time I used my first digital P&S (a Nikon E5200) to take some quick snaps of one of Emirates’ first 77Ws (almost 17 years ago) at the AC Base here on a technical stop during the delivery from Everett, and I submitted them to Airliners. They politely rejected them because they weren’t “detailed” or “sharp” enough for their discerning members.

191E8699-5943-4072-8277-F76C217631A2.thumb.jpeg.a74f2bd0a5ce6fb176220aacad0d6faf.jpeg

56F182BD-BB9D-4AE5-8955-24F888C5D012.jpeg

• Like 1

• Réponses 238
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

🤞🏼that eventually DL will replace their 110-seat B717 service between YUL and Atlanta (operating for the first time in two years beginning this Sunday) with a 110-seat A220-100 (CS100 or BCS1 for fleet purposes).

• Like 1

If anybody wants to see another rare visitor to Montreal, Delta‘s sports charter Boeing 757–200 N650DL landed from Ottawa late last night and will leave after tomorrow's hockey game, carrying the Vegas Golden Knights. It’s parked at the Skyservice FBO on Ryan and should be visible from one side of the hangar or the other (try not to get chased off the Aviation Etcetera lot too quickly!). I might run out there tomorrow if I have time.