Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/air/newroutes_rouge/newroutes_rouge.html?icid=fl|achome|newroutes_rouge|caen|151208|txt#YUL-NA

We're excited to announce new Air Canada rouge destinations starting this spring and summer.

Toronto to Miami (starts May 2), Fort Myers (starts May 1), Charlottetown (starts May 2 until October 2016), and Deer Lake (starts June 20)

Montreal to Miami (starts May 7) will now be year round and Mexico City (starts June 6)

Vancouver to San Diego (summer 2016 service only, starts June 2) and Calgary to Phoenix, which will now be year-round.

Always wanted to see Miami go year round!

Mexico City now goes 5x weekly instead of 4.

AC does not want to encourage Montreal travelers to use Miami as a gateway into Latin America. They want to direct that traffic through YYZ.

If you are speaking about the twice weekly in the summer.

I believe that it is more a question of the season and the market, and not that AC wants to redirect traffic to YYZ.

It is a known fact that a lot of more people travel down south during winter months.

Also, AA serves the YUL-MIA twice daily already. If this market was able to sustain a 3x/daily flight in the summer, I am pretty sure AA would have done so already.

If you are speaking about the twice weekly in the summer.

I believe that it is more a question of the season and the market, and not that AC wants to redirect traffic to YYZ.

It is a known fact that a lot of more people travel down south during winter months.

Also, AA serves the YUL-MIA twice daily already. If this market was able to sustain a 3x/daily flight in the summer, I am pretty sure AA would have done so already.

American Airlines does fly 3x daily in the summer already