Aller au contenu

Le Square Children's (Projet Global) - 38, 27, 27, 27, 25, 20 étages

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

Il y a 12 heures, dmg a dit :

Vue du Alexis-Nihon

J'aime bien cette photo. Elle montre vraiment bien l'ensemble du projet.

J'aime aussi qu'on voit au loin que Brossard commence à avoir et va avoir son petit skyline ! 😉😁

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.08.23 PM.png

• Like 1

• Réponses 1,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

1 hour ago, Yabucoa77 said:

On my pictures of the 14th was still there. Today was still there. Not sure what are they doing...

20200316_175202.jpg

Yup, it is a mystery, since tower 3 (EstWest E) seems far from topped...

Perhaps they're storing this crane there before moving it to another Devimco location, such as to install a crane to erect another bldg in this project (or a nearby project of another promoter... Brivia's QuinzeCent?) :/

On 2020-03-16 at 8:24 PM, FrancSoisD said:

Yup, it is a mystery, since tower 3 (EstWest E) seems far from topped...

Perhaps they're storing this crane there before moving it to another Devimco location, such as to install a crane to erect another bldg in this project (or a nearby project of another promoter... Brivia's QuinzeCent?) :/

Mystery "solved". They are moving the crane to a different part of the site. Pictures are not great (I was on taxi on the way home), but if you zoom in these pictures, you will see the crane getting built elsewhere

20200317_182114.jpg

20200317_182116.jpg

9 hours ago, Yabucoa77 said:

Mystery "solved". They are moving the crane to a different part of the site. Pictures are not great (I was on taxi on the way home), but if you zoom in these pictures, you will see the crane getting built elsewhere

20200317_182114.jpg

20200317_182116.jpg

Ah! there are MtlUrb eyes everywhere!

Well, yours are definitely worth many pairs of eyes, heehee! Thx! 👍

• Like 1

Il y a 12 heures, Yabucoa77 a dit :

20200317_182114.jpg

20200317_182116.jpg

Ta contribution, qui s'ajoute à nos autres généreux photographes, a fait exploser la publication de photos qui nous permettent de suivre presque quotidiennement l'évolution des principaux chantiers du centre-ville. Merci, pour moi c'est comme si j'y étais en temps réel. Est-y pas belle la vie...?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, acpnc said:

Ta contribution, qui s'ajoute à nos autres généreux photographes, a fait exploser la publication de photos qui nous permettent de suivre presque quotidiennement l'évolution des principaux chantiers du centre-ville. Merci, pour moi c'est comme si j'y étais en temps réel. Est-y pas belle la vie...?

It is my pleasure to contribute as much as I can.