Aller au contenu

1175, rue Mackay - 26 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Le 2018-05-29 à 16:40, Gio22 a dit :

I'd imagine theyre waiting for the conpletion of centra condos across the street to begin since the construction reduces mckay to one lane near RL

They could easily proceed by closing the east side parking lane, especially during excavation.

But no, after over a year of inactivity i actually think this project either fell through (was abandoned), or it may nust be going through some financial and/or administrative hurdles...

Until we obtain any news, a mod shall move this thread to the "En suspens" section of the forum...

• 10 mois plus tard...

I past by the site last week, the fence was knocked over from the high winds. When i past by today the fence was not only placed back up but was extended to cover the entire lot. I dont know if it means anything but take it as you wish

571D5E0E-791D-4AAD-B16A-4E1357778C24.jpeg

60A45FD1-7CE0-4B07-A550-9B947A42E542.jpeg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Gio22 said:

I past by the site last week, the fence was knocked over from the high winds. When i past by today the fence was not only placed back up but was extended to cover the entire lot. I dont know if it means anything but take it as you wish

571D5E0E-791D-4AAD-B16A-4E1357778C24.jpeg

60A45FD1-7CE0-4B07-A550-9B947A42E542.jpeg

Of course, they'll reinstall any fallen fences, or else face fines from the borough because of the hole left when they've demolished the old Desjardins seafood resto: safety hazard!

I believe @Rocco is probably unfortunately right on this one: stalled, for the time being... ('Hope it takes off soon, however: it seemed like a nice-looking project!)

• Like 3

On 2019-04-18 at 3:48 AM, FrancSoisD said:

Of course, they'll reinstall any fallen fences, or else face fines from the borough because of the hole left when they've demolished the old Desjardins seafood resto: safety hazard!

I believe @Rocco is probably unfortunately right on this one: stalled, for the time being... ('Hope it takes off soon, however: it seemed like a nice-looking project!)

It's unfortunate, because it's without a doubt one of the architecturally interesting projects based on the renders thus far

• Like 2

• 3 mois plus tard...

Welcome on the forum. By the way;  try not to post in an old topic if you don't have any real news because you'll get downvotes for losing the precious time of precious people... even if you're a NewIbie who doesn't know their holy unwritten rule. 

I gave you an upvote so don't get a bad perception of this forum right from the start. B|

• Like 4