FlyboyMTL

What Aircraft are you excited about seeing this summer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DonPictures
      "Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." - ALAN WATTS
      Salut, j'a fais une petite vidéo et je vous la partage. 
      Suivez moi sur instagram- @donpicturehd
      https://www.instagram.com/donpicturehd/
      Equipement utilisé: Principalement le Nikon D3400 LENSE: AF-P DX NIKKOR 18–55 mm f/3.5–5.6.
      Ça serait apprécier si vous vous abonnez à ma chaîne youtube. N'hésitez pas à commenter, merci!

• By GDS
      This lot is for now sale. The proposal is being used just to show the potential of the lot, but I thought it was worth posting anyways. Even more development soon be scheduled around the Bell Center.

• By denpanosekai
      As you can see from the following pictures, this handsome 1950 building (mostly known for its Mourelatos) has cleaned graffitis, new doorway, kicked out the shady dance school. I would bet this will be student residences / apartments, but they might have to get it rezoned?

July 22nd 2013:

Summer 2012:

• By denpanosekai
      I figured I would start a thread dedicated to Place Alexis-Nihon, since it's undergoing significant renovations.

You may think this is all cosmetic but they will be introducing significant measures to improve accessibility. Target is to open Fall 2013 fall and I was told the 8 million dollars IGA expansion is scheduled for January 2014. The food court will be completely remodeled in Summer 2014.