FlyboyMTL

What Aircraft are you excited about seeing this summer?

Personally, I always love the 744, especially since we're seeing fewer and fewer of them.

But, I really love seeing the 788 and looking forward to the 789. Hopefully we'll see more of them from AC, as well as the scheduled visits from BA and RAM.

What's on your menu?

Im looking foward to fly the 788 BA in the fall . Going to be my first time on a 788

:highfive:

Great Video!!! I absolutely love their livery. Do we know how this flight is doing loadwise?

More Dreamliner please!

he C-Series also, jsut want to see some liveries out there other than the Bombardier testing ones.

Here you go, then :)

CHJRt0uXIAE7OzP.jpg:large

C series for SWISS, I had no idea. Glad to see this photo.

(It's true the windshield does look cracked.)

The engines on the c-series (what a beauty) are huge compared to the rest of the plane, that thing must be a rocket on take off

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DonPictures
      "Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." - ALAN WATTS
      Salut, j'a fais une petite vidéo et je vous la partage. 
      Suivez moi sur instagram- @donpicturehd
      https://www.instagram.com/donpicturehd/
      Equipement utilisé: Principalement le Nikon D3400 LENSE: AF-P DX NIKKOR 18–55 mm f/3.5–5.6.
      Ça serait apprécier si vous vous abonnez à ma chaîne youtube. N'hésitez pas à commenter, merci!

• By GDS
      This lot is for now sale. The proposal is being used just to show the potential of the lot, but I thought it was worth posting anyways. Even more development soon be scheduled around the Bell Center.

• By denpanosekai
      As you can see from the following pictures, this handsome 1950 building (mostly known for its Mourelatos) has cleaned graffitis, new doorway, kicked out the shady dance school. I would bet this will be student residences / apartments, but they might have to get it rezoned?

July 22nd 2013:

Summer 2012:

• By denpanosekai
      I figured I would start a thread dedicated to Place Alexis-Nihon, since it's undergoing significant renovations.

You may think this is all cosmetic but they will be introducing significant measures to improve accessibility. Target is to open Fall 2013 fall and I was told the 8 million dollars IGA expansion is scheduled for January 2014. The food court will be completely remodeled in Summer 2014.