Aller au contenu

Royalmount

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

12 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Et si vous remarquez bien, il n'y a plus aucune passerelles suspendues ou allées piétonnes avec jardins. Ça semble un gros centre d'achat intérieur massif.

I think this is the passerelles.

image.png.aa582e7d37d7076796dc19d0d38f80f6.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Et si vous remarquez bien, il n'y a plus aucune passerelles suspendues ou allées piétonnes avec jardins. Ça semble un gros centre d'achat intérieur massif.

1 hour ago, jesseps said:

I think this is the passerelles.

image.png.aa582e7d37d7076796dc19d0d38f80f6.png

I think that’s just the passerelle to the Métro station; all the phoney “High Line” stuff appears to have been replaced with “mall.”

1 hour ago, lma13 said:

The problem is not the project. The problem is the decarie. Its traffic jam hell everyday with or without this project.

Which is why — without enormous changes to the roads and transit in the area, and without an approved residential component — this will be just yet another old-school white elephant mall like Decarie Square, Cavendish, Faubourg Ste-Catherine, etc.

6 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

I think that’s just the passerelle to the Métro station; all the phoney “High Line” stuff appears to have been replaced with “mall.”

Which is why — without enormous changes to the roads and transit in the area, and without an approved residential component — this will be just yet another old-school white elephant mall like Decarie Square, Cavendish, Faubourg Ste-Catherine, etc.

I will disagree as their partner is a French group that controls very high-end retailers which will distinguish Royalmount from all the other malls out there. The residential component and enormous change to roads will just make it even better.

• Like 1

I mean if you live in Westmount and you are looking for high-end goods, and how much more likely are you to go visit Birks or Holts or any standalone boutique downtown than you would be to fight all that traffic at the Decarie Circle, and then try to figure out a way to get into the underground parking in a mall? Then wander your way around said mall dealing with throngs of teens and water-park visitors (who also came by car)? Camaaan.

12 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

How do you propose all these people that LVMH hopes to attract will get in and out of this horrendously-located mall? 

Maybe Uber Air? GM/Cadillac eVTOL? Those things might be flying around by the time this thing is finished.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rocco said:

Thats not what im talking about. This is the passerelle for Namur metro.

Yeah (de la Savane). I know what you’re saying: the faux “High Line” park appears to have given way to a standard mall.