Aller au contenu

Royalmount

denpanosekai

Messages recommendés

Le reportage radio de Romain Schué : Les modifications au mégacentre Royalmount : Le point avec Romain Schué https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premiere/emissions/le-15-18/episodes/440896/audio-fil-du-jeudi-22-aout-2019/12

Et la chronique d'urbanisme de Richard Bergeron : Urbanisme avec Richard Bergeron : Mégacentre Royalmount https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premiere/emissions/le-15-18/episodes/440896/audio-fil-du-jeudi-22-aout-2019/21

Et reportage au Téléjournal 18h

They had me at "50 storey towers". 🤩 Make it tall and make it beautiful! It's still not perfect but WAAAAAY better than the initial proposal. We have a chance to greatly improve an ugly part of our city. Let's make it happen!

PS - now we just need le ministère des Transports du Québec to agree to rebuild the Decarie exchange as part of this project and everything will be perfect. 😎

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, go_habs_go said:

They had me at "50 storey towers". 🤩 Make it tall and make it beautiful! It's still not perfect but WAAAAAY better than the initial proposal. We have a chance to greatly improve an ugly part of our city. Let's make it happen!

PS - now we just need le ministère des Transports du Québec to agree to rebuild the Decarie exchange as part of this project and everything will be perfect. 😎

Yes lets build Royalmount and the decarie exchange at the same time. Were flying cars invented? cause that will be the only way people will be able to get to work in the gridlock that will cause.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SupremeMTL said:

Yes lets build Royalmount and the decarie exchange at the same time. Were flying cars invented? cause that will be the only way people will be able to get to work in the gridlock that will cause.

I meant more to co-ordinate the design of the project with the re-design of the Decarie. Doesn't mean it has to happen at the same time but at least to take into consideration both parts together. For sure it would be massive gridlock it the work all happened at once! 😀

• Like 3

1 minute ago, go_habs_go said:

I meant more to co-ordinate the design of the project with the re-design of the Decarie. Doesn't mean it has to happen at the same time but at least to take into consideration both parts together. For sure it would be massive gridlock it the work all happened at once! 😀

Ah ok yes i understand what you mean. I agree with you. It would be key if the projects were tied to each other. I also think its key that the proposed sky bridges to De La Savanne and Namur metros stay in the project as they would help tremendously. 

• Like 1