Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Wealth sharing has to be...

If as vanatox says, 1.3%-3% of the population is millionaire, but only less than 1% makes over 250 000$ a year, there's a clear wealth share going on at the top.

We could assume the top 0.01% shares with some people...

Why do you make a correlation with making over $250k a year though? I reckon that anyone making over $125k a year early enough in their life (say, by 25-30), can be a millionaire, provided they invest wisely. And the proportion of >$125 is much greater.

But I guess we're digressing...

Why do you make a correlation with making over $250k a year though? I reckon that anyone making over $125k a year early enough in their life (say, by 25-30), can be a millionaire, provided they invest wisely. And the proportion of >$125 is much greater.

But I guess we're digressing...

All I'd like to say in this case is that let's not forget that the more money you make, the more you spend! It's human nature! ;)

125,000$/Year in 2014 is nothing like making that amount back in 1987.

All I'd like to say in this case is that let's not forget that the more money you make, the more you spend! It's human nature! ;)

125,000$/Year in 2014 is nothing like making that amount back in 1987.

Totally understandable, if you were making $125,000 back in 1987 with inflation you should be making like $229,000 in 2014 to have the same type of lifestyle. The same can be said if you were making $125,000 back in 1914, you should be making over $2 million a year.