Admin,

For the past couple months, I've only been able to upload pictures via the "basic uploader". Meaning I can only upload one picture at a time.

At first I thought it was a linux/flash issue but I have that problem on Windows as well.

Also it won't accept PNG images.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mondo_Grosso
      I know that many of you are against Montreal having it's own version of Time Square, but the point of this post is not to debate that. Rather, it's to look at potential locations if we had to chose one.
      Based on examples like Time Square in New York, Shibuya District in Tokyo,  Piccadilly Circus in London, Dundas Square in Toronto, I defined my own criteria as:
      Must be by an open area Must be close to commercial sector Must be accessible by metro At that, I have come up with Square Concordia, this is the area today:

Here is why I think that this is the ideal area:
      There are 3 large blind walls for the screens High density of 24/hour restaurants and bars High levels of foot traffic at all times Proximity to various festivals There are already renovated squares on each side of the street. The pedestrian area could be expanded to the parking lot on the right. There's a back lane in the lower right corner where food trucks could enter by and park in the square. A stage could also be setup there for events like Crescent Street Grand Prix Festival, Fantasia Film Festival, etc.

Highlighted in green are areas where a screen could go, solid green are screens on top of buildings, the yellow is where I would put food trucks or a stage:

These type of squares a great tourist attractions, both Toronto and New York list them at the top of tourist attractions. I also think that having a second public area in the west of downtown for smaller festivals would be a great compliment to the bigger festivals east at Place Des Festivals.
      Let me know what you think, if you have another suggestion, please share. Thank you for reading!

• By nephersir7
      UrbMtl avait publié cette image dans un autre fil, il y a un bon temps déjà. Il n'y avait pas de fil pour discuter de ce projet, alors j'en crée un.

• By jerry
      Voici une mise à jour de ce complexe :

- Description : 11 édifices de 5 à 10 étages, 1100 unités
      - Localisation : quadrilatère Notre-Dame, Inspecteur/Ann, Ottawa et Shannon
      - Promoteur : Prével
      - Architectes : Cardinal Hardy et associés
      - Phases 1 à 7 : tout terminé et vendu
      - Phases 8 à 11 : 4 édifices de 8 étages, tout vendu, fin de construction en septembre 2013 pour la phase 11

Image du Lowney, phases 8 à 11
    • By monctezuma
      Nom: Gallery sur le Canal
      Hauteur en étages: 14
      Hauteur en mètres:
      Coût du projet:

Promoteur:
      Architecte: Michelange Panzini Architectes
      Entrepreneur général:
      Emplacement:

Début de construction: 2014
      Fin de construction: 2016

Site internet: Loft a Montreal - Condo Griffintown: Gallery Lofts sur le Canal

Lien webcam: Live Not Found | Nest

Autres informations:

* 128 unités

Rumeurs:

Aperçu artistique du projet:

Maquette:

Autres images:

Vidéo promotionnelle:
    • By Miska
      Photos qui montrent le projet de revitalisation du secteur du métro:

Les images proviennent du site de Dessau.

J'ai hâte de voir si l'esplanade ressemblera à ce qu'on voit dans ces images.